Chapter 2: The Second Encounter

I wake up. When I do, there is gauze over my hands. I notice a small square on my door. I examine it. The square is a note. I read it: Be a good girl next time! I get the chills reading it. There is no actual meal at my door. There is just a beverage that reeks of vomit. There is a straw poking out of the top.

The next few days are the same as before. But I don't drink the vomit beverage. I get skinnier and start to see my bones. Also, there is silence besides the footsteps outside of my door. I wonder who is outside of my door. Is it my torturer? It can't be because I still hear the screams of people. Is it someone to rescue me? But wouldn't they have rescued me already? Or are they waiting for the right moment?

My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of my door creaking open. I hear footsteps.Boom...boom. The footsteps grow louder and I start to see an outline of someone. The person is emerging from the shadows. He is wearing all black, leather gloves, and a rabbit mask upon his face. I can tell who this is by the gloves. It is my torturer. Those gloves picked me up a few days ago and placed back in this room.

"Walk," he says in a deep voice. He guides me through a maze of hallways. He opens a set of metal, sliding doors. Inside, there is about 25 hellish devices. And there is fresh blood trailing into a drain in the middle of the room.

"Sit," he exclaims whilst pointing to a filthy wooden chair. I do as he says. He walks to a cabinet and opens it. He takes restraints, cloth, and a pair of tweezers. My arms are soon restrained to the chair. Next, my legs are strapped to the legs of the chair. The piece of cloth finds its way into my mouth.

He knees down and examines my right foot. The cold, metal tweezers are placed on my big toe. That toenail is ripped out of my toe. I try to scream but I can't because of the cloth.

About ten minutes later, all of my toenails are gone and my shorts are soaked with tears. He takes of the restraints on my legs and arms. The cloth that once filled my mouth is gone. He stands me up and we walk back to my room. I try not to scream but it's hard because both of my feet are engulfed in pain.