"Good luck man." Mickey grinned as he leans against the door jam. "Go and tap that ass." That's what I like about Mickey, he doesn't need an explanation. He just knew I was going to get laid tonight at the club. It is a useful talent to have, especially for a small time criminal like him.

"I will." I grin as I shrug on my coat and collect my keys and briefcase. I clasp him on the shoulder as I pass him.

Red Velvet.

I furrow my brow a little as I remember that idiot Darius insisted that it should be done at Red Velvet, the only club in the Pleasure District I never really visited. It was too tame for my tastes. Well, it doesn't matter as long as I get Patrick in the end. Once back at my house I grab my bag containing everything I would need tonight and had back to the club. I will respect Darius' since he and several other high level Dom's will be there tonight. But once I get Patrick alone, he is mine and no one will take him from me.

"Member card please." The good looking Hispanic male asks as he holds out his hand. I snort at him, I don't have one nor will I require one. Neither his face nor his voice displays his annoyance. "Pease show me your member card Sir, this is a member only event." Darius intervenes before this turns sour.

"That will not be necessary Rico, this is Master Charles Rains. He will be Patrick's Dom for the scene." Darius clasps the man on the shoulder as he steps to the side stone-faced. I hear several gasps from behind me as other members learn that I will guide Patrick through his first public scene. I grin over my shoulder as I catch a few outraged faced and others shocked. Walking through the main floor, I have to admit that Red Velvet is a decent looking club. Good solid floor, well looked after main stage, bar and lights. Following Darius down a maze of hallways a handsome Scot in a kilt passes us, he glares at me heatedly before he disappears through a set of double doors.

"Where is Patrick?" I question as I am lead to a locker room and place my bag down. I grab some shower gel and a towel and move to the shower stalls.

"He is getting ready in one of the other rooms. You will not see him until the scene." He holds up his hand as I open my mouth to protest. "It's the rules laid out by The King. This is his personal club and you would do well to keep to them." I grumble under my breath but step under the spray, not caring that it is lukewarm. "I will leave you to your devices. I will come collect you once it is time."

I just finished putting on my boots when a knock on the door revealed to be Darius. Show time! I am suitably impressed by the quality of the cross; it looks firm and pretty solid. There are no tears in the leather and the clasps that will restrain Patrick's wrist and ankles gleam under the stage light. Perfect! I step down from the stage behind the curtain, since I only get on the stage once I am introduced, another weird rule. Not that I mind, in my mind I am already buried in Patrick's tight channel and he loves it.

"......Now without further ado, I give you Master Charles Rains and our beloved Bear!" Polite clapping of hands accompanies me until I stand on the middle of the stage with the cross directly behind me.

Bear? What a weird nickname.

Still I watch in silence as my Patrick slowly trudges up the few steps to the stage wearing a formfitting mesh shirt, tiny shorts and unlaced combat boots. "Hurt him and you will not live to witness the dawn." The presenter murmurs as he walks past me and smiles reassuringly at Patrick when he glances up.

"Patrick..." He is beautiful. His body is gleaming, his hair looks as soft as a cloud, and his poise is absolutely perfect as he demurely comes to stand beside me. "You are beautiful Patrick." I cup his chin so I can kiss those soft petal pink lips. He doesn't kiss me back as he just stands there unresponsive wide eyed. I revel in the conflicting emotions that shine through his eyes as I lead him to the cross and demand that he takes off his shoes.

The King's pov

That damn bastard!

I don't bother to hide my growl of frustration as I watch Charles kiss Bear before leading him to the cross.

Don't touch him like that! He is mine!

My body tenses as he finishes securing Bear to the cross before walking over to the little side table where there are several feathers and other fluffy things. Bear made whips and chains a hard limit; with his background I am not surprised. Unlike most people in the room, I find the scene revolting. Link peeks up at me through his lashes as I grip the armrest of my chair in a white knuckle grip. Both Lance and Lauren are silent as they rather watch me than the scene.

Oh no you don't! I snarl and am moving, hardly caring that I startle people as I push them out of my way to the stage.

Link's pov

Finally!

I rise smoothly as Master gets up out of his chair and stalks towards the stage. People seem more interested in why there is such commotion instead of focussing on the scene. Needless to say we drew even Master Charles attention when Master stomps up the steps to the stage.

Hang in there Bear; we are going to save you!

I noticed that since Bear met Charles he has been holding something back from me. I intended to let it go since he was adamant to do the scene and complete his training. But the fact he is going to leave after this had spurred me into action. And I gave Master an ultimatum; he either acknowledges his desire for Bear since even Lance and Lauren thought it was obvious, or he'd lose me forever. But I think that seeing Charles kiss a scared looking Bear pushed him over the edge.

"What are you doing?" Charles snarled as Master pulls him away from Bear and he stumbles into the side table. Meanwhile I start unclasping Bear's ankles and wrists and hiss at the red lines where the clasps dug into his skin from his moving. Bear's sad eyes look at me pleadingly as I hug him and gently remove him from the cross.

"You are not fit to lead Bear through this." Master states as Master Charles rises from the floor, swinging his fist. Master blocks, bends his arm behind his back. "You neglect your Sub's signs of discomfort." He pushes Master Charles into Rico as he is being restrained once more.

"Patrick is MINE!" He howls hysterically, still trying to get to Master. He keeps cursing and howling as he is being dragged off.

"That is where you are wrong Charles," Master's eyes are cold as he stares at the struggling form of Master Charles between Rico and Roland who is only on duty for the added security for the scene. "Patrick is my Sub." Master turns on his heel and lifts Bear from my shoulder. "Let's get you cleaned up." Master softly coos at Bear as we make our way to Master's private playroom.