{11}

Link's POV

I felt terrible for not noticing that Bear was struggling with something. In my defence though, Master has done a lot to distract me. He had fucked me on every available surface in the house and at his office. Where we are at the moment with me bending over his desk, with my hands tied behind my back and Master was skilfully hitting my prostate with every powerful thrust. I moaned loudly as he pulled my head back and hit my prostate harshly, clenching sporadically around Master's tool. "Come for me pet." He growled in my ear, that was all I needed as my orgasm exploded through my body and I emptied myself all over his desk. 

Panting, I was surrounded by Master's strong arms as he carried me to the adjoining bathroom to get cleaned up. "Are you going to tell me where your thoughts were pet?" I sighed blissfully as the warm water from the shower head rained down on my tense muscles. "I was thinking about Bear Master. I feel like a bad friend for not noticing something was wrong. For being selfish." I looked at the water swirling before going down the drain. My head was lifted and I was looking in Master's understanding eyes. "It's not your fault pet. Bear is very secretive. I mean Roland didn't even know about that situation and he did a very thorough background check on him." Master kissed my forehead lightly "I am pretty sure you and Bear are still friends. For you two are part of the same soul after all." After being washed gently, and dried with the utter most care, I was tugged in Master's King size bed. 

"Master?" I called out, I knew he was still working or reading something at his desk in the study. He continued reading the document on his desk for another few minutes before he acknowledged my presence. "What is it pet? What is it that you want to ask me?" He put the document away and took off his stainless steel reading glasses. God! He looks so sexy with those glasses......No Link! Now is not the time! Master's chuckle had me head snap up as my hands tried to hide my growing hard on. "Tell me why you are here instead of in bed pet." Master got up out of his chair and walked over to my kneeling near the door. Looking at his boots, I stated my business. "I was hoping to get your permission to spend the day tomorrow with Bear. I have a gut feeling that I can get him to tell me what really happened." Master was silent for a few minutes as he ran his hands through my hair. I was nuzzling him palm when he finally answered. "Very well pet, but I do expect you here back in the house around midnight." 

After the whole fiasco in his kitchen, which ended up with Bear locking himself up in his bedroom the whole day, Roland had given him a few days off. Yet he surprised me by an empty apartment, he had given me one of his spare keys a long time ago. Nothing in his apartment pointed to an unwilling departure or that he went somewhere. His clothes were still there, so were his bags and other things one would usually take with them on a trip. I walked back to the living room when I heard the jingle of keys in a lock. Lo and behold Bear walked in with his left hand wrapped up in bandages. 

"What happened Bear? How did you hurt yourself?" My voice startled him and he dropped his keys. "Uh, Link...Hi." He looked down at his hand, "Uh, just a little accident." Little accident my ass Bear. You are one of the most careful people in the world. I didn't say any of that, no need to make things even more complicated. I helped him out of his coat and boots, Bear blushingly accepted my help. Once he was seated on the couch with a cup of coffee he asked me what I was doing here. "I am here because I felt awful about the whole fiasco in your kitchen last week. I feel like a bad friend. A terrible friend." Bear put down the coffee as he reached over to me, "No that's not true Link! You're not a bad friend! In fact you're the best friend I could ask for. Really." 

He held me tight against his chest as I threw myself at him, relieved he wasn't that angry with me. I kissed his neck softly as he rubbed soothing circles on my back. "Will you tell me someday what happened back then?" I pulled back so I could look at him. He looked defeated and tired as he nodded his head in consent. "Someday." I kissed him in gratitude; I knew it might take a while for him to say anything but it was a start. What he didn't know was that I had pulled a few strings I still had with the local police to even get access to the damn file. But what Bear didn't know, didn't hurt him.