White Water Wishes

White water wishes washed up on shore. Windswept memories of the lost cause and effect of the eradication of the human mind. Slaves to a system of a down patient of a mental ward running the production of the world. The great depression of the average teen broadcasting on television screens streamed live over renegade WiFi. Materialistic self centered by nature I hate her. Keeping up with the Johnsons is to mainstream but lately it seems to be that the mainstream is too mainstream. For you but indeed it's said you see. You're blind in fact to your own demise in disguise as your friend to the end of the age of stupidity. Society is the calamity leading to insanity of the mind. In time you'll find the ride of your life is falling right out of the sky. Plummeting down. Impacting the ground. You only live once. What a lie you live every day till you do something stupid and die. Does anyone agree? Do you think like me? I don't believe it's so.

Outcasts! Lab rats! City trash! All you misfits and anti society shits! Screaming pleading and bleeding! Slitting their wrists wishing for an angry fix for their labeled insanity. Hoping for a quick and easy instant lobotomy. These are the people I've seen and take pity for I believe that these lost souls I've seen and take pity for I believe these lost souls I've seen are just like me.

I am the outcast thrown into the city trash used as a lab rat. Label me unfit for society. I don't care if you think my thoughts are impaired at least I have the courage to stand up against the perfect plastic happy daze the whole levvittown knows your name and all the Johnsons kids come out to play. Dad goes to work and mom stays home and works all day. Is this really how we should behave? We need to turn away from this disgrace of a place we call our great escape. We are in chains to this day. We obey to my dismay but I pray that one day we can turn away stand up and say "no".