~Saving you~

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters. All characters belong to James Dashner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~hours later~
Thomas' Pov~

I sat beside newt in the hospital. He wasn't dead. I didn't shoot him in a place were it would of killed him. He was all stitched up and healed. I stared at his sleeping body, he looked so perfect in sleep. I checked to see if no one was coming and climbed into his bed.

I carefully put my hand over his stomach and stroked his cheek using the other hand. I then nuzzled my head into his neck and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Newt's pov~

I woke up to find Tommy snuggled against me and I grinned. I kissed his nose and let him sleep. "I love you Tommy" He replied by burying his head into my neck deeper and whispering "I love you too" I soon closed my eyes

~later that day~
Thomas' pov~

I woke up and noticed newt wasn't there. I started to panic and I got out of the bed quickly. "Newt? Where are you? Don't kill yourself. Newt?" I put my head against the wall to soon feel two strong arms around my waist. "I went to the toilet, shank" he chuckled "Don't your wounds hurt? You should lie back down" I tried to get out of his embrace but he held on tighter. "I'm fine, Tommy. I have something to ask"

Newt let me go and dragged me over to the bed where he sat and pulled me onto his lap. My cheeks began to burn red. "Are you in any relationship right now?" He looked away, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink "No. I broke it off with Caspar" he looked back at me, a hint of happiness in his eyes. "So would you like to umm date me?" He face palmed. I giggled and nodded "yes cutie" I pulled his hand away from his face and kissed him softly.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter! Don't kill me. I know it's cute. That's what I planned it to be. Comment, vote, read on and follow me :3