that life

hey everyone this is my first attempt at writing sorry if my grammar isn't completely right and if I make mistakes please bear with me. Im also a college student so I will try my best to update whenever I can but I won't promise it will be every day. Well I hope you guys enjoy and if you have any suggestions let me know!

"Good Morning Sacramento time to rise and shine, forecast for today is sunny if you're thinking about going to the beach today would be a perfect day." I hopped out of my bed and stretched looking at my alarm clock it read 8:05, damn I was up later then usual. Excuse me for being rude I'm Lisha Barkley, loved by few hated by man but idgaf to be real. Life for me has never been nothing to brag about from having to bounce from different foster homes to becoming a stripper,nothing good happened except going to college and becoming a radio host for a nationally syndicated talk show but hey it couldve been worse. About me  Im 5'1 light skinned,black hair down to my shoulders, big breast, small waist and a big butt. Men are my biggest problem and may forever be but everyone has habit, they just seem to be mine. I walked to my bathroom stripped off my panties and bra and proceeded to get in my shower, after 30 minutes of doing my hygiene I dressed in some stonewashed highwasited shorts a red delta sigma theta shirt and my toms. Walking to the fridge I picked up an apple and a bottle of water. Grabbed my keys and phone, locked my door and walked to my black Bentley. Reaching for my dior shades I put them on, slid in my Rich Homie cd and off I was to start another amazing day in the life of Lisha Barkley.

"look stop calling my phone Traci I'm done there's nothing to talk about so save that mess for someone else." Everybody gotta hit me up early in the morning one of these days imma spazz and start cursing everyone out. I rolled over to see this big booty thot in my bed under the blankets like it was her natural habitat or some ish, that's my issue with women they don't know how to stay in there place. I'm Omar Jones, known to the streets as O nothing more and damn sure nothing less. Im a brown skin nigga, hazel eyes, 200 pounds solid muscle, braids down my back and tattoos everywhere. Some refer to me as a pretty boy but I don't play that ish no mind, I know who I am so thats all that fuxkin counts. Growing up my mom left me and my dad when I was six aint seen her since, not to long after my dad passed when i was 10 from cancer leaving me to survive in this cruel world with just my grandma Sarah. I'm a grown man now, 25, on my own grind taking care of everything myself.  Never had any remorse for these ni**as on these streets, only thing I know is I'm the biggest kingpin on this end and I plan on being here for a long time. (Back to present) Looking at this thot in my bed I'm becoming angrier by ths minute "Aye shawty you gotta go idk who tf u are and I dont remember what we did but im sure ot was good if you still here, but your stay is over" getting up outta of my bed i hollered out of the bathroom at her "you better be gone before I come out this bathroom or you gonna be roxy breakfast" man I love the life I live and wouldnt dare change it, Roxy my pitbull is the only bit*h I will ever love and thats a promise. I hopped in my shower and started washing. After doing my hygiene i stepped into my bedroom naked looked around for ole girl and she was gone just as I predicted. I threw on a pair of versace boxers, a white wifebeater, a pair of black true's and white tee, black j's and walked into the kitchen.