Chapter 2 First Powers

.....Pic with her hair colour (Kimono Violet) on it on the side.......................

Sky's pov

"Sky hurry up or else you will be late for school!" Mom yells at me.

"Give me a few more minutes!" I yell back.

I pull back my long kimono violet hair with lime green tips behind my ears with black hair clips.The outfit I'm wearing is a plain black shirt that has a butterfly that is all the different shads of purple and plane black jeans.

I ran down stairs to the door and put on my black nee high boots.

"I'm ready." I yell from the door.

"Good, and don't skip today or you will not be able to go on the book touer with me." Mom told me.

"Ya I know don't worry I wont skip even if I get bord." I esured her.

"Why can't you just sit through class even if it bores you?" Mom asks.

"Because the teachers yell at me when I correct them or when I ignore them." I told her.

Time skip

"Hay Sky!" Sophie yells as I walk into the school grounds.

Sophie is a sixteen year old girl with long red hair. She has blue eyes and is in grade twelve with me. We have been friends since we meet when we were eight years old. She is my only friend outside of my family.

"Do you really have to go to boarding school next semester?" I asks her.

"Yes my parents are making me go." She told me grumpily.

"Great I have already lost my sister Lily to boarding school and now I losing my one and only best friend to boarding school as well." I say sarcastically .

"Don't worry I will still see you over summer holidays." She told me.

"I better get to class of else I might end up skipping." I told her.

"See you after school." She told me.

"See you then." I told her.

Time skip

"Finally it is the end of the school day! Yay book tour starts today!" I yell to Sophie. 

" Hahaha. You are always abusested about those books your mom and you are writing." She told me.

" I guess this is good bye until spring brack." I told her.

"Ya bye Sky." She told me.

We hugged and then parted.

Time skip

"Lily what are you doing here?" I question, when I reached mom in the airport.

"I'm joining you and mom during the first two weeks of your book tour. Also Happy Belated Birthday!" Ten year old Lily tells me.

Lily was born on August 28, 2005. That date just happened to be my sixth birthday. So every year we share a birthday.

"Happy belated birthday to you to Lily." I told her.

"Thanks Sky!" Lily yells as she gives me a hug.

"Lets get this book tour on the roll." Mom tells us.

This book tour is not for a book mom wrote it is for a book series that I actually wrote. You see since I started to wright the series at the age of five and the first book was published when I was ten all of the royalties earned from the series would go to her until I'm 18 years old. Now that I'm 16 years old I may participate in the book tours. The name I go by for writing is S.A.J. Sunsun. The book series is called The Elemental Wars and it is about The royal family of Elementals getting into a war among them selves. The Queen's eldest brother wanted to be King but his sister was chosen to be the next ruler. The only people he will kill would be the queen, her heir and anyone who disobeys him. The books are written in the queen's point of view as she fight the war.

Time skip

It has been a month since the book tour started and right now mom and I are sitting in our hotel room. I can feel my right hand warming up. All of a sudden my right hand became engulfed with purple flames the same colour of purple as my hair.

"Mom!" I call in a panicked voice.

"What is it Sky?' She questions as she comes out of the bathroom.

"Look at my hand!" I said still panicking.

"Wow, it looks like you are an elemental." She told me.

"What do you mean?!" I yell with frustration.

"You remember how I told you about Leon and I found you on our door step when you were just a month old?" She asks.

"Yes you explained it and the note to me on my seventh birthday." I answer.

"While Leon and I are not from earth. We are from the planet of Elementals where a war has broken out, just like how it is in the books you write expect the heir has not been born yet. We knew you are some sort of non-human like us because of your hair and eye colors. We just weren't sure which specie you are, but now with the fire we know you are an elemental." She explains.

"So that is the reason for my tattoos appearing and my weird coloured hair and eyes." I murmur.

"Most likely. Now you have two options. Option one we finish our book tour and then you join Lily at the boarding school for elementals or option two  we end the book tour two weeks early and you go to the boarding school for elementals. Which choice will you chose?" She asks me.

"Option one please." I tell her.

...................Thanks for reading..........................................