"Do you know where you are going?" I ask.

"No, I can't really remember. Which way do I go?"

"Follow the blue jay for ten squares, then the red jay for the rest of the way. When coming back, follow the green jay until you reach the split. Go through the tunnel with red jays on the ceiling. "

"Thank you, dear niece. I shall remember that."

"I will be waiting for you when you return," I assure him.

"I shall be as quick as possible princess."

With that he disappears down the tunnel. I close the door after him and go to my bed. Ten, then twenty minutes pass by. I get worried and head down the tunnel. When I open the door a small crack, I see men littering the halls, battling each other. My warriors are falling, and the invaders pushing forward. One man turns after slashing my best friend. His gaze meets my teary eyed one. He grins evilly spitting on the body he has just taken life from. He then races away, no doubt to tell his leader.

I run to my room, shutting the door behind me. I gather weapons from every nook and cranny within the room I stick throwing knifes in my boots and daggers get stuffed into hidden pockets within the fold of my dress. After some time, I hear the door open. I spin around, hands on my sword. Uncle Chris enters on his knees, panting. A wound on his thigh bleeds unceremoniously.

I rush to his side worriedly. I prop him against a bean bag, doing my best to soothe him while a clean the gash on his leg. A shirt from the dresser drawer serves as a cloth. I wrap the wound over top of his jeans, making sure to put it as tight as allowed to try and stop the bleeding. I hear noises coming from the tunnel, so I go towards the webcam to look. Men are flooding the tunnel swords drawn, ready to attack.

"Oh this is just great! More trouble to deal with," I groan.

"I hope they can't get through that door."

"Well, seeing as how they got through the first one, that's not likely."

"I can't even protect you. I'm useless."

"Listen to me," I say looking at him. "You are no useless. But, you should never underestimate me."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

Bang! I look towards to door, and can already see a dent. Instead of answering him, I touch the golden title next to my bed. The west wall splits, revealing yet another room. I help my uncle up and we hurry into the room. Seconds after the wall closes, the tunnel door gives way. I hear them shifting things and looking under the bed. I look through the camera. One guy is right next to the golden square. Hurriedly I rush to the north wall and hit a hidden button. A hidden door opens and shows a ramp.

"Hurry up Uncle Chris I'm in no mood to be slaughtered."

"Where does that ramp go?"

"It goes to the south wall. There is a door that leads to outside."

"Goodness, I never knew this place had so many places to hide."

"There are lots more passageways. Now, enough chatter we need to get out of here, you first."

I help him to the door way and he sits on the slide. Before I can go after him I hear a click and the west wall begins to open. The secret door shuts behind my uncle leaving me trapped by my enemies. I pull out my dagger, holding it so tight that my knuckles whiten. The west wall opens completely and they slowly make their way towards me. A man with broad shoulders and a scar running across his face steps forward.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the princess herself. It's not very lady like to have a dagger, how about you let my mate have that." He asks. It was obvious that it wasn't really a question.

"Never you brute!" I spit at him. One of his men comes forward.

"But you must, or you shall be punished."

"Well I've got news for you, I don't care!"

"Well aren't you brave? Too bad you're going down."

"Not without a fight I'm not." I say, matching his threatening tone.

One of his goons suddenly jumps at me. I twist my dagger and plunge it into his chest.  He crumbled to the floor in front of me, dead. I stare at the rest of them, my eyes blazing. Another guy comes at me with his sword drawn. He raises his sword to strike. Quickly I hit a button on my dagger and it becomes a sword. I block the swinging sword and disarm my opponent. I strike him down with my sword and he falls next to his companion. The rest of them stare at me in shock.

"Charge!" Their leader barks.

"Yes sir!" They shout back after they recover from shock.

Then they run towards me. I take down two more men before they finally grab me. Their leader comes so close that I can smell his breath. "Learned to you mouth wash you disgusting pig," I say, breathing heavily. He lifts my chin up so that I meet his gaze. 

"I warned you princess, there will be a punishment."

Instead of answering I kick him in the calf with all my might. He stumbles backward. One of his men punches me in the stomach and I double over in pain. The leader comes over to me and grabs my neck, raising me to my full height. Tears of pain roll freely down my face. He sneers at me. Then, Blackness.