Chapter fourteen April!

OK guys only one more chapter left! Comment what you want to see.
It was a gorgeous afternoon in New York and you where in the lair with the guys, Casey, April, and your three year old daughter Veronica. But for some reason April has been acting very weird and you where going to get to the bottom of it. "Mommy", "yes sweetie". "I want upsy". "Ok ok". As you picked up Veronica, you realized Casey and April were gone. "Hey guys did you see where April and Casey went?" "Um ya in the dojo" responded Raph. "Kk thanks" "any time (y/n). As you walked into the dojo you saw April trying to flirt with your fiance! You where about to storm in there but you remembered that you where still holding Veronica. So you put her down and whispered "why don't you go and and play with Donnie, or Mikey"? she noded her head head and left. Now you had to deal with April, but when you walked in the dojo April slammed her lips onto Casey's. That was the last straw you walked up to her and pulled her by the hair and yelled "NEXT TIME YOU KISS MY MAN YOU WILL END UP IN A GRAVE STILL ALIVE". April then said "sorry", and ran out of the lair. "Wow (y/n) didn't know you had it in ya" Casey said with a smrik. You punched his arm and you guess went back to the guys.