chapter 3 new school

Leo's pov

As he pulled up to weathering high he parked his Honda civic he grabbed his backpack and car keys and locked up before going inside the high school he took out his school schedule and looked at it seeing what his classes were 1st period home etc 2nd period science 3rd period history 4th period art lunch 5th period English 6th history he nodded before putting it back in his back pack he looked for his locker and finding it walked over.

Taylor's pov

As she and her twin sister were walking to their lockers she smelled a yummy aroma it smelled like wood smoke & rain she she could tell Tania smelled it as well her wolf miley was panting demanding she follow the smell which she did it led her to the most mouth water guy shed ever seen mate her wolf yelled inside her head.

Leo's pov

He looked up to see the two most beautiful girls he'd ever seen they were twins with long flowing black hair and grey eyes he felt drawn to them both he'd never felt this way one smelled like peaches & one like cherries hi the one in the red shirt said I'm Taylor porter and this is my twin Tania nice to meet you both he said I'm Leo Stanford they shook hands and he felt sparks of pleasure.

Tania's pov

Our mate is so sexy she mindlinked her twin who agreed as her wolf candy growled in pleasure in her head she got out her books for the day as her mate and twin did the same.