Meeting Him

(A/N: so this is the part where you actually talk to people and in the last part Nick was talking to you but you didn't start listening until he said names and the order he said it was how you saw and um when I was saying oddly dressed it was Thor not Bruce. That is about it.)
________________________

There was an awkward silence. "Um hi I'm (y/n)," I said moving a (h/c) strand out my eyes." Well, hello (y/n) it's nice to finally meet you. " Steve said walking in front of me with a hand out stretched. I just stared at him like he lost his mind before shaking his hand. The rest of them looked at me,  while Tony and Loki seemed to enjoy their view, and Bruce looked as if he might comment on my choice of clothing. Steve and Thor just smiled, welcoming me. Clint, Natasha and I already know each other, in fact we were best friends when we were younger. Lastly, Bucky had no expression.

Suddenly Nat and Clint hugged me surprising everyone."I Haven't seen you in forever, (n/n). It's great to see you here. I can't wait to start working with you." Nat exclaimed happily, before pulling back to smile.

"Wait you two know each other?" Asked Steve. "No I'm just so magically attractive that they had to hug me," I said sarcastically.

Clint was trying not to laugh, when Thor said," LOKI SHE HAS THE MAGIC AS WELL!"

His comment made everyone bust out laughing.

"So why don't I introduce myself. First off I have the power to control nature. I am (age) years old, I've been with SHIELD since I first got my powers at the age of 10. I love nature of course. I personally think I'm good at hand-to-hand combat. To answer a common asked question, no my powers are not unlimited. I will eventually lose conscious if I use  too much of my aura, aura means my power energy. If I run out of aura I'll either fall unconscious until my aura refills itself. The worst that can happen is I lose my powers forever, but that's only if I don't let myself fall unconscious to refill my aura, or if I continue to use my powers when I reached my limit."

"Well good to know." Said Steve

Suddenly Tony gasped and said, "How could I forget. Jarvis?"

"Yes sir." A British robotic voice, apparently named Jarvis, answered out of no where.

"Jarvis I would like for you to meet (y/n) (l/n)." Said Tony.

" Pleasure to meet you Miss (l/n)." Jarvis said politely.

"The pleasure is all mine. And please call me (y/n)."

---------

Yep so that is that I have 0% idea where this is going