An Old World

Whitley and Dwayne are getting on a plane.

Whitley: walking to her seat carrying luggage. Dwayne is behind her. Everybody's gon' be so excited to see us.

Dwayne: holding a sleeping baby boy and luggage. Yeah baby I know, will you hold him, just for a second? Starts putting away the luggage.

Whitley: takes the baby boy and sits in her seat. Sighs. I can't wait to see all my old friends again. And you you know mama's supposed to be coming to see us too.

Dwayne: gets finished putting the luggage away. yeah baby you told me already. Sits next to her.

A few hours later Back at Hillman. Kim is calling a meeting at the pit. Spencer is also there.

Kim:Hello guys, today I want to share some news with you guys.smiles excitedly

Whitley: walks in with Dwayne and the child. I bet it's not as good as our news!

Upperclassmen: gasping and hugging whitley and the baby

Underclassmen: kind of confused

Ron: Dwayne! Walks over to him.

Dwayne: heeyyy Ron! They hug.

Ron: so how's the business going man
They sit at an empty table.

Dwayne: business is good man how's Freddie?

Freddie walks over to them

Freddie: Freddie is good!

Mr. Gains: walks over to them oooohh my goodness! I thought I wouldn't never see y'all again.

Ron: are you and the Mrs. back in town for good?

Dwayne: nah man just for a couple of days.

Mr. Gains: well, you can get free meal on the house. Laughs

Dwayne: thank you Mr. Gains

Kim and Whitley

Kim: It's so nice to see you again. I feel like it's been forever!

Whitley: I know. But between Dwayne and the little one, I barely have any time for myself!

Spencer walks over to them.

Spencer: you were about to say something? To Kim

Kim: Oh that's right! Walks to the center of the pit. Guys! Guys! Settle down! I called this meeting to let you all know that...smiles. Me and Spencer are having a baby!

Everyone is cheering and congratulating them.

Whitley:excited I'm gon be a auntie!
.
.
.
.

What should the baby's name be?
Who else should come back to Hillman?
Please comment for another chapter