He was walking through the mall, aware of the stares he was getting. A large, tattooed, weapon carrying, leather clad biker wasn't often seen carrying a small child.

"Mr. Wolf?"

"What?"

"I gotta go potty."

"Uh, okay."

"I gotta go real bad."

"Okay," He turned towards the bathroom about the time she started to wiggle.

He found the bathrooms and carefully set her on her feet. He watched her shift around uncomfortably and gaze up at him.

"Go ahead," He said.

"I'm not allowed to go alone."

He glanced at the door and then back at the squirming child who had resorted to holding herself.

"I'll just wait here by the door."

"NO! You gotta come in."

As if to make her point she grabbed two of his fingers in her tiny hand and made a valiant effort at trying to pull him into the bathroom. He had to admit the tiny little mite was stronger than she looked and finally he relented, allowing her to pull him into the bathroom.

She let go as soon as they were in the bathroom and hurried to a stall, she didn't close the door and he pulled it closed. She had been in there all of three seconds when she began to hum softly to herself. An older lady came into the bathroom and stared at him for a minute, when she heard the soft humming she seemed to accept him and went into her own stall.

"I'm done," Iris called out.

He opened the door and she exited the stall, he was preparing to leave when she called out to him.

"Wait, I gotta wash my hands."

"Okay, hurry up."

"Yeah, okay, only I can't reach."

With a heavy sigh he lifted her to the sink and she took her time washing her hands. She sang the happy birthday song as she used the soap and rinsed her hands. When he set her back on her feet she once again took two of his fingers in her tiny hand.

"I have to hold someones hand in public," She said.

"Okay."

They walked through the mall, he tried to hurry to his car, anxious to be rid of her but he had to slow his steps in order for her small legs to keep up. He didn't know anything about kids and she made him uncomfortable.

She didn't seem to notice his discomfort as she skipped along beside him, gripping his fingers in her small hand. She didn't even reach his hips in height and he wasn't sure if she was small for her age or if he was that big.

They reached the car he borrowed and he opened the passenger door for her, she froze and firmly planted her feet, crossing her arms.

"Where's the booster seat?"She asked.

"The what now?"

"Booster seat."

"I don't have one, get in."

"I can't ride up front, I'm not big enough."

"Just get in."

"No."

"Come on, just get in." He begged.

"No, mommy said I have to ride in the back."

He felt a migraine creeping on and had to rub his eyes, taking a minute to try and calm down. She was just a baby after all.