She's Not The One For Me.

She's Not The One For Me..Lyrics By Celtic Thunder.

____________________

Even though it been a long time since we've seen each other. I still miss her and even though after what she has done to me. I still think about her and even after all this time has passed. I still think about her.

And even though I got out and have been seeing this amazing lovely and kind hot girl. I still think about Piper.

  She is young, and oh! So pretty,
With a twinkle in her eyes
And just the kind of features
To make a young man sigh.
She is sweet and she is sunny,
Just like a morn in May,
She's just the kind of creature
Who could steal your heart away...
But  

Three years is along time to think about someone.

Don't get me wrong I have strong feelings for my partner of three years. I deeply care for Gia she's all that I ever wanted. She's beautiful and smart and funny and caring and she helped me get my shit together..She's all that I want.

Or that's what I keep on telling myself.

  She's not the one that's meant for me,
The one that Heaven-sent for me.
I know, although I haven't found her yet,
She's not the one, she's not the one
She's not the one that I'll care for,
The one I'll always be there for.
Don't ask the why or the wherefore...
I know...
She's not the one, she's not the one

Can her smile light up the morning?
Can her laughter lift the night?
Can she hold you when you're troubled,
And make everything alright?
Can she fill each waking moment?
Who knows? Perhaps she can,
And yes, I realize
She'd be a prize for any woman
But...  

Lately-( and recently) It's been harder and hared to convince myself that Gia is the one for me. I mean any normal person would to over-joyed to have a woman like Gia. But I can't be that type of person for some stupid reason.

Hmmp I know exactly why. It's all because of Piper she's still on my mind. She's still in my brain and in my veins..Fucking Piper after three years she still has me.

  She's not the one that's meant for me,
The one that Heaven-sent for me.
I know, although I haven't found her yet,
She's not the one, she's not the one
She's not the one that I'll care for,
The one I'll always be there for.
Don't ask the why or the wherefore...
I know...
She's not the one,
she's not the one.   

I have and need to take my mind off her Piper. So what do I do? I start cleaning up everything an hour into my cleaning. I find a medium sized box on top of our closet perplexed I pull the box down and open it.

It's a box full of letters tons of letter's and cards and they seems to be all from. Piper going through them they all date back starting from three years ago till a few months ago. I'm pissed that Gia kept the all from me I know why she would. But that still doesn't make it right I should have a choice to read them or not.

Even though I don't want to I can't help but to tear the all open and read them...I swear I don't know how it happen Gia and I get into an argument and we're breaking up. She starts packing and leaves a week passes and  I'm at the airport following the address on Piper's letters.

  Don't ask the why or the wherefore...
I know...
She's not the one,
She's not the one for me

Gia was a lot of good things but she wasn't the things I really wanted. And that's why I flew two long hours and wound up at Piper's door.

And I'm getting ready to knock.

_______________

Thanks for reading you guys. Vote and views if you liked it.