Chapter two

Letty, Mia, and me are getting ready for the races tonight. Mia was wearing a crop top with skinny jeans, as were Letty is wearing a see through top with a bikini top and black jeans. As were I am wearing a sports bra with a top tied at my rib cage and some black leather skinny jeans.

We all got ready to go. Dom in his Mazda-RX7, Jesse, Leon, Vince, Letty in theirs while Mia rode with Letty, and I got into mine. We rode to the races in a V formation with Dom in front with me next to him, Letty behind us on the right, Vince on the left, Jesse behind him and Leon on the other side.

Dom revved his engine louder as we got closer, we all knew he liked the attention. I parked a bit behind him as he got out. He went and talked to two blond racer chasers as they stood next to him. Letty seen what was happening and went to deal with it for me as I walked over.

"Merrowww......you two better pack it up before we leave tread marks on your face." She said as she walked away. I looked at Dom with a glare.

"I was just talking to them Blue." Dom said like it was nothing. I bumped his shoulder as I walked past him mad.

I was next to Letty and Mia when Brian walked up to pay the race fee.

"I don't have money but I'll do pink slips" Brian said.

"You can't just come up here and go into the boxing ring" Jesse said.

"He knows I can box" Brian said pointing to Vince, "how about this winner takes my car and if I win I take the money and respect."

"Respect, respect is earned not given." Dom said as he decided he wanted to show the kid what real racer looks like.

They got up to the start line and Brian passed the line and had to back up and they were off.
I could see that Dom was in the lead and Brian catching up by using his speed boost to soon. Dom than used his when he seen Brian was loosing his speed. Next thing I know Dom stops a inch from hitting me cause I challenged him by staying in front of him.

He gets out and comes to me and lifts me like a trophy. " You still mad at me" he asked me.

"You know I can't stay mad at you" I answer him then kissed him long and hard on the mouth and it meant a promise for something later.

That's when Brian comes up with smoke coming out of the hood smiling when he stepped out.

I ignored what was going on until I heard "COPS" and Dom dragging me to his car