Chapter one

I pulled up to the Toretto's garage and deli. I was the only one out of the others other then Dom and Mia to be in the store or a costumer. I walked in and seen a man saying his order to Mia.
"Hey Blue." Mia said as I walked by to the small office as she prepared the old mans food.
I walked to the office door that was opened with Dom still working on some paper work. He is my boyfriend for about a year now, since he and I had gotten out of prison. "Hey Dom you need anything done?" I asked as I put my arms around his shoulders.
"You can help me look up these parts or help out in the garage with the car that needs fixing." Dom replied without looking up other then grabbing his corona out of my hand.
I went out to the garage and worked under the car for about an hour before I heard the purring of the family's engines. I got out from under the car and went inside. I seen a blond blue eyed flirting to Mia before going to sit on the counter top of the front. Letty, Leon, Vince, and Jesse coming in while the boys argued about Vince's car problem.
Letty sat down next to me and watched as the boys starting acting girly talking about how the blond flirting with Mia. Vince starting getting mad about and followed him outside. Vince then threw the blond into my car and punched. They started fighting and that when I had enough of it after they punched my window on the passenger side cracking it.
"Dom get out there." Mia yelled
"Dom." Yelled Letty
"Dom they just broke my window of my car get out the the there!" I yelled louder then the others
Dom finally got up after hearing about my car getting busted and came out of the office. One thing Dom cares about is his family's cars. He walked past us to the door mad at Vince's behavior. He pushed Vince away from the blond and pushed the blond against Harry's work truck. "Hey he was in my face" the blond said.
Dom got in his face and said, "I'm in your face. Jesse hand me his wallet." Jesse hand him the wallet on the ground, " Brian Earl Spliner, sounds like a stalkers name."
Dom handed his wallet back to him and pushed him back. Dom turned right before Brian got into is truck " didn't Harry just hire you."
"Yeah." Brian said
"You where just fired." Dom said as he went in to the office to call Harry.