Silencio

*youtube: Claude Debussy - Arabesque* ## = press play

It had been a week since Hermione and Draco's last meeting and he had been running on her mind that whole time. Not only had he given her the most exciting moment of her life, he had also not been seen that whole week, and Hermione was worried. She had wanted to talk to him for so long, she had no clue what she would say, but she just wanted to talk to him.

Hermione POV
I was walking along the corridors, not knowing what on earth I should do. With no Harry or... Ron... There was no trouble. No brilliant idea that could get us killed, or worse expelled I would once say. I found myself walking towards the room of requirement. I decided to wish for something that I haven't done for years. I asked for a room with a piano in it.
I walked in to a beautiful low lit room with a black, shining piano with freshly cleaned keys. I sat down on the polished stool and stared down at the notes, tying my curls back into a neat ponytail.
Placing my fingers in position for the first notes, I inhaled deeply and started to play##.
My fingers stroked the keys with rhythm, with passion. The sound was so beautiful, I'd forgotten my talents, I'd forgot it was even me playing the piece. Emotion urged in to my playing, from the exhilarating notes to the gentle, soft notes. My strong side, right to my tenderness. I lost myself deep within the music, I couldn't see, hear, feel anything but my hands sliding across the keys, the notes clashing so perfectly together, the flow of the piece, it felt so good. Feeling as if I had an audience surrounding me in silencing awe as I played and played and played until my heart couldn't take it anymore. I haven't played for so many years and I missed it so much, this heavenly feeling, how could I doubt it for this long? And all of a sudden it stopped##.
I stood up, closing the lid gently, and walked swiftly out of the room. I felt so relaxed, it was amazing.

Hermione's thoughts went on and on until something hit her, and it hit her pretty hard - how low did she deem herself to have actually wanted that with him?. She wish she could forget, Draco and their encounter. She had started to regret it so much, she didn't even know why she did it. It's absolutely nothing like her usual self, how did he manage to take so much pride from her? Why did she always feel so sorry for him? Did she do it because she felt sorry for him? She thought harder than she would in a transfiguration exam.
She decided it's unhealthy to think so hard of another person, especially when that person had tortured you since you were eleven. She walked over to a large window, and stared out into space, still in deep thought of Draco, regardless of what she told herself, it was impossible.
And then something gripped her arms, dragging her violently down the stairs. Malfoy. She tried to resist but his grip was far too strong. What was he doing and why was he doing it?
"Malfoy?" She asked with desperation. He ignored her. "Malfoy! What are you doing?" Silence. "Malfoy!"
"Silencio." He casted, taking her to the place they first had a meeting. The shrieking shack. He undone his charm, but as he turned around, Hermione saw that his eyes were bloodshot, he'd been crying again.
"Draco?" She walked over to him, placing a soft hand on the side of his shoulder.
"I don't know why I brought you here, why are you here?" He bellowed. Hermione refused her fear and continued as her normal self.
"What's happened to you?"
"They've killed them."
"Who's killed who?" She asked hesitantly.
"The death eaters, they've killed my..." He stopped, unable to finish.
"Your parents?" She asked, he nodded and broke down to the floor in fits of tears and screams. She sat down and cradled his head into her chest, stroking his face. Silence, but a silence that was needed. She bent her head down and kissed his forehead gently. He sat up instantly, with a new look to him, Hermione noticed his eyes changing into that stormy grey.
"The fuck are you doing here mudblood?" He sneered. "You think you can touch me now? A dirty little mudblood like you, touch the superior pure blood like me?" A wave of shock flew over Hermione, but why? He'd always been like this to her.
"Draco, what is wrong with you?" She panicked.
"First name terms? Since when, Granger?"
"I think you're a bit over whelmed."
"Over whelmed? Piss off. Telling me how I feel, you don't know shit, Granger! Filthy mudblood, Avada-"
"Silencio!" Hermione yelled as silent threats came her way. "You're making yourself angrier, Draco, I had to stop you." She stared intensely at him, watching him slowly ease, she noticed again, his eyes. They turned from that storm to the brightest of blues, then to silver. She removed the charm and he burst out into tears again.
"I'm so- Hermione, Granger, Herm- I can't control it, I can't- please, help me, help me, please!" He begged. "Its been taunting me for so long, Hermione! I can't believe I nearly... I couldn't live with myself if I did it! I can't be without you!"
"Draco, what are you talking about?"
 "I can't control, but the way I feel, I mean it. The last time I saw you, I meant everything." He smacked his hands over his mouth in disbelief, and fled.

A/N sorry for such a short chapter, the next one will make up for this. Also excuse the slow updates, I'm doing my GCSEs this year and it is taking up too much free time :( I'll try to do what I can :).