A fresh Start

In she walks, with the two boys whom one she knew as her long lost brother, the other, the boy who she once fell in love with.

"I can't bloody believe it. How does Ginny score higher than me?"
"Ronald Weasley! Do you ever stop going on about how 'unfortunate' you are because your younger sister can show you up on a few bits of magic?" Hermoine snapped. Not only were they the best of friends she could ask for, but they were rather annoying too.
"Something's got her knickers in a twist." Ron sniggered while Hermoine storms off into the great hall
"As her boyfriend, you would think that you'd try to see what's bothering her?" Harry questioned as Ron looked oblivious to the whole thing. The two followed shortly after Hermoine, walking over to the Gryffindor table. Harry sat next to the girl he loved dearly, Ginny Weasley, while Ron slipped in beside Hermoine, watching her stare, sternly into what? Only she would know.

Hermoine POV.
As I sat down at the Gryffindor table, my thoughts were running all over the place, Ron had become less caring, he never checked if I was okay and he began to irritate me more. Sometimes it felt like being with him wasn't right... Just as that thought ended, Ginny came and sat down.
"Hey, how's things, you seem a bit bothered." She said politely.
"I'm fine, sorry, just lost in thought... How are you?"
"I don't know, this castle feels weird without, George or... Fred" she choked.
"I know, but Ginny, we must stay strong, I'm sure Fred still wants us to use his spells and trick your brother every once in a while, hey?" I tried to reassure her as she nodded. Soon after that, Harry and Ron entered the hall, Ron looking rather sheepish, while Harry was more than happy to see Ginny. It was at this point I locked everyone off, I felt as though I needed head space. I decided to keep my focus on whatever was in front of me... Not that Pansy Parkinson rubbing herself all over the amused Draco Malfoy was the nicest view.
"I don't think I'm too hungry actually, if anyone needs me, I'm in the library." I sigh and pace out of the hall. Once I exit the hall my pace slows down and I take in the cold atmosphere of the building, finding my way to the library.
I take a book from a shelf, called 'The Muggle and The Witch" and begin reading. But I'm soon distracted by my thoughts of ending it with Ron again. I must do something about this, it's keeping me from doing anything.
"Hello there, Granger, fancy seeing you here." A smug voice came approaching me, that voice only belonged to one person.
"What do you want, Malfoy?" I spit.
"Oh nothing," he smirked. "just couldn't help noticing how you were eyeing up Pansy and I, you looked quite fond of it if you ask me."
"I think I'd rather watch the dust collect on the bookshelves than seeing you with a girl who'd give themselves up to a dog with needs." I seethed.
"Ooh, touchy-touchy, Granger, with that tone I would have thought you were jealous."
"Oh please, if anyone was with you I'd consider them stupid."
"Whatever suits you, Miss Granger." He grunted and walked off. As he left, I put the book down and headed to my dormitory, to have a moment to myself and think.
When I got there, I collapsed onto my bed and stared up at the ceiling. What would I do, what should I say? I don't want to hurt Ron, I still love him but only as a friend. I just don't think we were meant to be.

Draco POV
After having the minor conversation with Granger, I stroll back out the library and head out to my common room, which I found to be low-lit and empty. I took the closest seat to the green, burning fire and take a moment of peace.
"Oh, hello, Mister Malfoy." I turned my head to see Pansy strutting over to me. She sits on my lap, facing me with a smug look on her face.
"Pansy." I reply. She smirks and cups my face in her hand and pulls me in for the coldest kiss, lining the inside of my lips with her tongue, she goes in more deeply. I don't refuse one bit, I could see she was getting turned on as she pulls herself closer.
"Maybe, we should take this to my dormitory?" She interrupts. She takes my hand and leads me up to her room. She spreads herself across the bed, her eyes hungry for more. I smirk and pull myself on top of her and begin to finish what we started. She then pushes me back up and starts to unbuckle my trousers, I knew where she was going from here. Slipping my trousers and boxers off my waist, she gets on her knees and begins to lick. She tried to keep her eyes focused on my face, but she doesn't mean that much to me, eye contact isn't a thing with her. As Granger said, Pansy would give herself to anything, especially me. I smirk at the thought. I feel her eyes lowering so I take my opportunity to see what she's doing with me, it didn't feel up to expectations. Almost not even worth my time.
"I think that's enough." I say, flatly, standing up to dress myself again.
"Well where are you going?" She asks.
"None of your business." To my surprise, she grabs me by the wrist.
"You pathetic waste of wizard, you don't leave me. I'm your-"
"I'm your what, Pansy? We've never been anything and you won't ever be anything." I growl.
"I didn't give myself up to nothing."
"I never asked you to give yourself up to anything in the first place." And with that I turned on my heels and left Slytherin section all together. Call me a player, but she plays me worse than I play her. One minute she wants every part of me, the next she abuses me for my past.

A/N: hey guys, I'm trying to make this my first ever completed story, sorry it's probably a bit dry but I'm trying. I'm sure by the time I have a more planned out story line, things will get more interesting. Thanks :)