Level 3: Bonding With The Victims

Alam ticking. Plates rattling. Bacon sizzling. It was another fine and normal morning for me. I was enjoying my delightful breakfast until this message came. I almost forgot! It have nearly forgotten of the movie premiere with Eunice and her sisters. The movie starts at 10, and I haven't prepared for the day yet! I have less than an hour left, so I quickly shredded my breaksfast in my mouth as I threw the dishes and stuff in the dishwasher, then I ran to my room to grab my towel and went straight to take a shower. I quickly removed my clothing as the shower's steam was filling in.

     I was supposed to be enjoying my showers, but I knew I had a time to chase. I hurriedly rubbed soap around me as I massaged my hair thoroughly with shampoo. I quickly rinsed everything off as I knew I only had about 40 minutes to prepare and get to the mall. I wiped all excess water from eme as I ran off the bathroom nude and got my underwear and pants on. I went back to the steamy bathroom to brush my teeth as I went off downstairs to prepare my other things needed. Toothpaste dripped around the house as I finally went back up to rinse my mouth and wear a shirt on. I only had 20 minutes left to spare, so took the car keys and went to the garage. My car wasn't there, shit... I facepalmed my own face as I knew my car was actually outside. I ran out as I found my car still dewy, so I grabbed a rag from inside the garage to wipe some off quickly. After that, I quickly drove off to the mall where the sisters were waiting.

     Driving across the end of the freeway, the mall caught my eye by the distance as my phone began ringing inside my pocket. It was Eunice, I quickly answered the phone as began driving faster to the nearing mall.

     "Hey Kevin, where are you? 10 more minutes and the movie starts!" She was waiting in line with her sisters as she mentioned only 10 more minuted before 10:00. "Don't worry! I'm just parking my car!!!" I quickly responded as I was closing in to the mall.

     "Really? It doesn't seem like you're parking to me?" She replied to me as I was at the mall's entrance. "Yes, uhhh... I'm just driving really quick to find a parking spot." I was at the parking lot entrance where two more cars were in line for tickets.

     "Okay, be sure you're here 5 minutes before 10." She chuckled and disconnected from me. I hurriedly looked for a parkong spot and walah! I made it!!! I checked on my watch, then I was shocked to find out that it's already 09:56 AM. I rushed to the escalator as it moved so slow. I was breathing deeply, then I realized I forgot to put in deodorant. Shit. When I was at the second floor, I rushed to the open elevator and made my way quickly to the 3rd floor as I found the long line to the movie. It was already 09:59 when I finally found the sisters.

     "Thank, goodness you're here Kevin! We almost left you..." I was breathing hardly as I choked out every bit of air gusting in my lungs.

     "Oh no!!! Get my ticket Carol!!!" Angeline screamed in terror as she got loose of her ticket. It was then I realized... I forgot to take my tickets!!! I was dead meat at that moment, the line was going forward as they collected the tickets. As we were almost next in line, Eunice butted in to talk for me at the moment. "Oh yeah! I almost forgot, here's your ticket..." She handed me a ticket as I thanked her wholeheartedly, but still I lied as being a very close friend to her.

     The movie was starting, it was a horrific sight for most women. On my right is Angeline having Eunice on my left and Carol on my far left. Angeline has jumped onto my hands for atleast 20 times for the past hour and the last part of the movie was just coming in. As the end titles appeared, the last shriek of people in horror came to us. We exited the cinema as the next batch of watchers were in line.

     "That was awesome!!!" I exclaimed to them loudly as Caroline and Eunice were still smiling for the horrifying adventure. Angeline, well, she was still stuck in my arm and shaking paranoidly after the movie. The next set of people began moving in as I spotted some friends in line. They began winking at me as they mistakened Angeline as my girlfriend. We 4 walked away as we decided to have lunch at the mall to spend more time bonding. I can't believe an entire set of sisters fell for a lying killer. On our way downstairs, Angeline was still clutched onto my arms.

     "Ummm... You can let go now..." I stated as we boarded an escalator going down. "How do you manage to maintain your freaking out in these kinds of movies???" She asked me curiously as she was still hanging over my arm.

     "Well... I just like horror movies... But it's just easy to stay calm actually..." I responded to her question as I looked down at her. She quickly let go of my hand and confronted me.

     "Oh yeah? Perhaps professor Andrews here can teach Angeline..." She replied to me with that ambitious smile on her face. "Hmph... Yeah... Whatever..." I responded as I looked away while waiting to arrive at the lower floor, and she finally got loose of my tired hand. We had to go for one more set of escalators reaching down to Carol's stated fast food chain called Charley's.

     Carol and Eunice seem to be conversing a lot as Angeline stood there speechless. It was that moment I decided to befriend her too and talk about her, instead of only bonding with them and having Eunice as my proposed "fake" best friend. Angeline seemed to be easier to befriend, considering the fact we have already met and have conversed numerous times with her younger sister. When she laughed out loud on my joke, her sister and twin bothered to look back on as as we made out way to the restaurant. It was there the entire family of sisters began conversing with me happily sharing a lot of information on themselves, still unaware I was the liar. We were actually starting to bond a lot even if we have not settled yet to eat and tell more stories.

♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠A♥♠U♠T♥♠H♠O♥♠R♠♣S♥♠♥♠N♥♠O♠T♥♠E♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠

Level 3 is all there! That's all I can say for now, but stay tuned for more chapters are coming in!!! Do you think the flow is going with the story so well? Please let me know by leaving a comment below :D Please don't forget to vote too! :)