Prologue: Life Of A Killer

"Death Does Not End Our Relationship... No More Part 2... But I Lied"

   I was catching my breath, hoping Marilyn would stop struggling to live. As the sounds of sirens grew louder towards me, I stabbed the squirming woman and left her there suffering. She passes out, and I hope she doesn't want to make another heartbeat or I'll make a voodoo doll after her like the rest. Blaming Connor for the murders, I took a scoop of blood scattered all over the house, smothering the knife into them. Forging his handwriting, I made a fake suicide note to ensure a true crime scene, and left the bodies at the kitchen. Marilyn made another blink of an eye, and crawls her way to the patio doors. I lunged over her body as she blankly screams for help.

"You told me you love me! And now you have killed me and my family!!!" Marilyn quickly spoke as blue and red lights were visible by the distance.

"...I lied..." I spoke my last words to her as I stab her straight back into her first cut. Before disposing of her, I took a smear of her blood which I used to draw my signature words on the cold wall. I threw her body to a Koi Pond nearby as I made my bittersweet escape. I left the place untouched with my presence as the cops arrive at the war-made scene. They gathered in to investigate as I watch them pathetically recover the bodies of the dead, and left the hidden body of Marilyn Ashford concealed forever. Good for her I didn't have to make her a voodoo doll and even more, I left her body hidden below the waters of the clean pond, I just laugh on why the cops didn't see that!

     Well, it was only about getting used to killing. One thing other male killers don't have is a fake, girlfriend. Killing is a beautiful art. Once you're done with the stabbing spree, now you have a unique masterpiece. The best part of being a killer is forging your masterpiece. Once you're over with your work, start forging the artwork! Later, leave it to the people to identify who made the artwork, as they are left with a person named "Anonymous" which is quite overused. The most important rule in being a killer is stealth. What kind of person would recognize the painter when they're dead? Leave it to the people to judge the work of Anonymous.

     Oh, yes for my most favorite part, lying. It's just that your masterpiece is so eye-cathching, that people try to compare it to your skills. Lying to them would just make you laugh, for they're knowing false facts and the funniest facts, telling plain lies to the media! Once you're tired, take a rest, give it a break for a while, unless you're running away from fans that want your comment. I'm kind of the killer who gets chicks, make them make me as their boyfriend, then ged rid of them (seriously get rid) after.

     I've been interviewed, Iv'e been interrogated. Life of being a killer is kinda hard, especially when you start lying. It could be gruesome, it could be violent, but killing can make you have fun. Planning the attack and hiding the evidence is like having fun in hide and seek. You plan where you hide, you find your enemies and most of all, you find new places. As being a killer, you must be unique in your own way, just like in most scary movies. No killer hides in the same closet, no killer stays in the same place. You must explore the world and travel, not unless you're only after depression or revenge.

     I myself have my own unique expression. Before I leave my masterpiece, I make sure I have my signature, so the people will know who made the work as they are puzzled on the true identity of Anonymous. No trace, no proof, I just continue lying to the world. And this is why I managed to live my life as a killer, by being a big fat liar. I may have my signature as Anonymous, but in the blank reality, they call me Kevin Andrews.

♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠A♥♠U♠T♥♠H♠O♥♠R♠♣S♥♠♥♠N♥♠O♠T♥♠E♠♥♠♥♠♥♠♥♠

There you go for the prologue! I hope you like it so far for this is only the beginning... Please tell me of what you think as I will do my best to keep you guys satisfied (Don't worry about negative commenting! I'd be happy to see you all critiquing my work. :D) Don't forget to "vomment" (COMMENT and VOTE)! Please continue reading!!!