Bleh Math

Pic of Lilly's school outfit^^^
---------------------------------------
" Lilly! It has been 10 minutes! Get out of the bathroom now!" Yells my annoying younger brother Jake as he bangs on the bathroom door.
I roll my eyes and yell," IN A MINUTE! I AM STRAIGHTENING MY HAIR!" I say clasping the straightener on my blonde wavy hair.
This doesn't stop Jake. He knocks on the door for five minutes straight. Finally I am done and put my hair in a ponytail. I like to straighten it because it makes my hair a lot longer.
I open the door and Jake pushes me out of the way and runs in the bathroom locking the door. I roll my eyes and run in my room.
I open my closet and throw on a cute dress. I put on some light pink lipstick and very light pink eyeshadow. I put on my favorite pair of cowboy boots and a cross necklace. I grab my (fake) leather purse and my new iPhone 6 and walk down stairs. I grab some bread and put it in the toaster.
I turn on my phone and see that my best friend Jenna has been trying to call me.
I dial her number and before she answers, the toast pops out of the toaster. I walk over to grab it as Jake runs down the stairs and pushes me out of the way and grabbed the toast.
" Really? Give it back Jake." I say irritated. " Ok." He says licking the toast then hands it to me." Gross! You are so immature! How do you have a girlfriend!!" I say throwing the toast back at him hanging the phone up.
" Well at least I have one" he says with a smirk. I glare at him as he runs out the door yelling," Bye mom and dad!".
I grab an apple and walk out the door telling my parents bye. I walk out to the barn and I feed our horses, chickens, goats, and barn cats.
I walk back to the house, jump inside my blue truck and drove down the long driveway to school.
~•~
I walk to my red locker and put in my combination. 31,29,5, I say in my head. I open it and grab my books for math class. Bleh. I am in honors math and it is so hard! Also a lot more work. I put my fake leather backpack in my locker and grab my binder.
I close my locker and walk to Jenna's locker. " Hey Lilly! Here hold my math text book for me please." She says handing me her text book. She puts her pink backpack in her locker. She looks in her small round mirror and puts on lipstick.
She puts the lipstick back and slams her locker shut. She grabs her book from my arms and we walk to Mr. Henry's math class.