Chapter Two

This is Missy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

(Aiden POV)

I decided go to school early for once. The coach talk to me yesterday about he want to see in the moring for something. Anyways I pull up my truck to the school parking spot. I grab my bag and go over to my girlfriend. She seems piss. I gave her a peck on the cheek. She flich when I did that.

"Hey princess."

Missy didn't answer me. I shrug my shoulders and go to the coach's office.

I knock on his door.

"Come in."

I enter coach's room.

"Hey coach."

"Aiden good to see. Sit down."

I sit down in the chair.

"So coach what do you need."

"Well I'm worry about your gades. I'm might have to kick off the team."

"What! Coach you can't be serious."

"Calm down boy. I have a plan."

"Okay what is it."

"Well boy I got you a tutor."

"A what."

"You know what I say boy. Look don't scare her off."

Her hope she's hot.

"I won't coach. Come on I'm not that mean."

"Yeah I know."

I hear knock on the door.

"This might be her."

I turn around as the door open. I see a girl with black hair with green highlights. I never see her before.

"Aiden this Alissa. Now she is one of the smartest people here in school. She is your tutor."

"Hey."

I held out my hand. She shake it and wave at me. I look at coach.

"Oh right Alissa is mute, but that shouldn't be a problem."

Oh thats why then. "So Alissa is after school okay." She nod her head.

"Is that all coach." "Yeah you two go back to class." Alissa keep her down. I open the door and let her out. Before I get the chance talk to her. She speed off in the other direction. Well I guess talk to her later. Should go back to class before I'm late. I see Missy and put my arm around her shoulders. She remove my arm. Weird, but I head to class.