Chapter 14

AN: I'm sorry for the slow updates. I have been busy with school work and having writers blocks. Anyways thanks guys for the reads, votes, and for the new followers. This is school that they go to. Now back to the story.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
(Aiden POV)
I woke up by Loki braking. Really don't to wake up but I know that Loki needs to go out. I picked him up and took him out. Luckily I grab my phone to the see the time 5:30. Jesus this dog could be the death of me. I pick him up again and went back inside. Really don't want to go to school but I need to catch up my work. Walking back to my room to see my little angel still sleeping. She might hate me for waking her up early but she will understand hopefully. Thank god I have fast reflexes. She try to punch me in the face. Note to myself never wake her up early.

"Come on babe we need to go to school."

She jumps up and trying to get ready. I stop her before she steeped on Loki.

"Slow down babe we have time and you almost step on Loki."

She have a funny look and bend to pet Loki.

"Anyways babe I go to get ready while you relax."

She nod her head and continue playing with Loki. I chucked a bit. Anyways I garb my clothes went to bathroom and change. My phone vibrated it was a text from Missy. For real I thought I block her.

Babe I want us back together please babe I miss you so much. Plus you are missing out on this.

Look we are done Missy and don't call me babe. Plus I dating someone else whose lot a better than you.

Whatever I never like you in the first I only went out with you because of a dare.

I blocked her number and shut off my phone. Fucking knew it she was never serious with our relationship. Went to the bedroom to tell to get ready. I play with Loki it didn't take long Alissa to get ready. I see my phone in her hand. Fuck I forget my phone.

'So what's is it true what you said.'

"Yes babe I never thought she was really love me but I'm tell the truth you are a lot better than her. I love you so much Alissa."

Kissing her on the lips. I feel her kissing back. We pull back for air.

'I love you too.'

"Good because I never letting you go."

She shook her head a bit.

'Come on Aiden we need to eat.'

"Okay."

We want downstairs. Everyone was up and mom is cooking.

"Hey guys I got you plates ready. Alissa is it alright if I take Alex with me to my work."

Alissa nod her and went to eat her food. I finished my plate so I can get our backpacks. My phone vibrated again. I didn't play attention to it. I grab my backpack and Alissa phone. Walking back downstairs to see Alissa and Maria playing.

"Hate to interrupt but we need go to school."

"Okay, can we finish game later right."

"Yes Maria you can but me and Alissa need to go before we arrived late to school."

All three of us got into the truck. I drop my sis off and now it's time back to hell hole. I kiss Alissa on her forehead,

"I see you latter."

She nod her head and went to inside. Walking to class I really hope that Missy don't do anything to Alissa. I will kill her. I don't care if I get caught. No one will hurt my angel.