4

The last bell finally rang and I left the class to meet up with Lily. "Hey Lily." I said to her for her attention. "Oh hey Cam" she said using my nickname I loved as a kid but hate now but it stuck from preschool-4th grade. "You wanna come over today?" I asked. "No, I can't today." Right when I heard Lily say no I was shocked because she always comes over my house after school.

I walked out of the school building and pulled out my phone. I scrolled through my contacts until I got to the L names. Luke;) when I saw the contact name I pressed it and the phone began to ring. My heart raced because I didn't know what I planned on saying to him. "Hey Cameron." Luke said in his cool accent. "Hey, want to hang out today?" That's what I decided on saying because it's the first thing to pop in my mind. "Sure, I don't have detention today so it's fine. Can the boys join? Lily is welcome to join too." "Yes the boys can come too. Lily has mystery plans so I'm guessing she cannot come." I replied. Luke just said "Kay" and hung up. He texted me telling me to walk to his house instead of the bus stop. When I got there he was waiting in his car so I hopped in the passenger seat next to him. "We are going to Michael's house because it's like 15 minutes closer." I nodded and texted my mom to let her know I would be home later and not to wait up for me because there was no telling how long we could be there.

We arrived at Michael's house and only 2 boys were standing there; Michael and Calum. "Where is Ashton?" I asked Luke but he just shrugged and walked up to the boys. I followed after Luke, "What are we doing?" Calum asked and it seemed to be directed at me. "Cupcake Charlies?" "YES!" Everyone shouted at once and ran towards what I believe is Calum's car. My thought was confirmed when Calum got into the driver's seat. I hopped in the car next to Luke and we drove away.

We arrived at Cupcake Charlies and right as I walked in I got a headache. It always smells way too sweet in there and it makes my head hurt. I decided not to get a cupcake and just get a coffee. My coffee was amazing it was sweet but not too sweet and it was nice and creamy. The 3 boys each got a cupcake, Michael got a triple chocolate one, Luke got a funfetti cupcake, and Calum got a coffee flavored type thing. We sat down outside and they started eating. "Hey guys we should have a sleepover again tonight." Michael and Calum nodded but Luke said "Uh I might be your friend but I'm also your teacher and you got to get some sleep." I just shook my head and said "You don't have to come." "Oh, I'm coming." He replied.

Later we went back to Michael's house. Once we got there I told them to text Ashton to tell him to come tonight. They did just that, I texted Lily.

Amelia: Hey Sleepover with all the boys tonight? Luke will drive us to school tomorrow. We are at Michael's house, text me if you can or not. LOVE YOUU <3

I told Luke to drive me to my house for some clothes for tonight and for school tomorrow, he groaned but did it anyways. I don't know if I'm crazy but I think Luke likes me and Lily thinks so too. He might be my teacher but I also have the biggest crush on him. We sat in the car talking about school and the cupcakes and what we should do later and a whole bunch of other things until we got to my house. I asked him to come meet my mother and he agreed to it seeing as the last week we have been non-stop together. "MOM?!" I yelled as I walked into my house, she ran down the stairs to come see me. "Mom this is Luke. Luke this is my mom; Mrs. Wells." "Nice to meet you Luke." My mom said and reached her hand out and Luke just smiled and shook it. I grabbed Luke's arm and pulled him upstairs and into my room. He sat on my bed and waited for me to pack a bag. I got my clothes, brush, makeup, and all my shower soaps.  I walked down stairs and Luke followed behind. "I'm having a sleepover mom. Okay?" I told my mom. "Just don't let it affect your grades sweetie." I nodded and left once my mom said that and we went back to Michael's house.

We walked in and the boys were wrestling each other. "Guys!" I yelled after they didn't notice us for like 3 minutes. We all sat around Michael's dining table and had some ramen noodles because that is all he has to eat in his house. It was now about 6:30 and we wanted to watch a movie. We chose some 2 and 1/2 hour long movie and sat down on Michael's floor. Throughout the movie all the boys fell asleep. When it was over I got up to get on the couch and I must have bumped into sleeping Luke next to me because he woke up. "Can I sleep next to you?" I heard him say in a groggy voice. I laid down and patted on the couch next to me then he immediately shot up and laid down next to me. I turned away from him to go to sleep and he wrapped his arms around me in a spooning position. Don't fall for him he is your teacher. Don't fall for him he is your teacher. Those 8 words kept playing over and over in my head. I knew he wasn't into me it was just late he probably just was cold and needed a snuggle buddy.

I woke up to a thud, the boys pushed me off the couch. "IM GONNA KILL YOU!" I ran after them but even though they don't do sports they are all in a little garage band so they dance and stuff so that's more physical activity than I do. They practice once every other week at Michael's house. They even write their own songs, it's pretty cool actually. Luke is always talking about it in class how after Mrs. Spicer gets back they are going to become more serious with their music. I got dressed and ready for school and Luke drove me there.

A.N. Ugh I hope this isn't as boring as I think it is