Hallow-Mass (One Shot)

It all started in a comforting cold breeze on December 24th Deep inside the woods, when a weary traveler, which is me of course, is exploring the great out doors ! Haha ! You can see so many different types of animals and insects whether they are located on either land or water ! "Woah !!! Is that a praying mantis ?! and WOW !!! Is that a.. black falcon or something ?!" *camera*

Not to mention that there are so many amazing land forms, lakes, and streams !!! "Cool... I wonder when will I ever catch a fish for the first time ?? and... THOSE ARE AWESOME ROCK FORMATIONS !! " *camera*

All was fun and all until..... night came. And Oh my god I was pretty lost.. wahahahahahah T-T !!! I walked, I kicked, and stomped all this tall grasses that gets on my way xP ! I even did a karate chop to this branch ! *karate chops* and.. OW THAT WAS PAINFUL !

"Oh mommy.. I really need you right now T-T" I checked my phone and gosh darn it, it's batteries are dead !

Ugh ! I should've stayed at home ! Now I'm gonna be stuck here forever T-T !! Not just that... I'm really afraid of the dark *-* !

Many people during this day would be at home, having some nice conversation and hot coco under the fire place with their family and or friends, but me ?? Naaah... I don't really have the Christmas spirit in my vocabulary yet ~ hahaha I always find Christmas to be childish and a big waste of my time .3. ~

As I continue to find a way out from this woods.. I can really feel that there's a big opening in this area that might lead me straight out of here !!

"Where the hell is the exit of this pla-?! Wah !!" Oohh... ssss.. my butt !! I curse you thy rock *-* !

I got up and dusted away the dirt that was found on my skirt only to find out myself to be stunned in astonishment when I saw this..

"Goddess like statues.." I've concluded that I'm in the middle of this forest. The statues are all dusty and some ingrown vines showed up.

It's a little bit creepy and mysterious, but at the 'same time it was really awesome and interesting..

What really gets to me the most is that this statues are lined up in a letter V position which makes it really symmetrical ! That's when I noticed that the center of their alignment was a figure of our globe.

As I move closer to one of the statues, I've noticed some carvings on the stone that they are standing on, it looked like words or something... I dusted it to get a better view.

"Goddess of.. Independence ?? Ianara ?!" Say what ?! *moves to the other statue*

"Goddess of Thanksgiving ?! Triselda ???" What ?! *moves to the other statue*

"Goddess of Valentines.. Vespera ~" Oh my god.. hahaha *moves to the other statue*

"Goddess of The New Year.. Nizaya ~" wahahhaha xDD

HAHAHAHAHA !!! Whoever weirdo made this, hahaha ! I've got to say that it's really impressive.. hahaha

I was about to turn back and continue to find an exit when I noticed two stands located near the globe, and neither of them has a statue.

Well.. curiosity kicks in which made me motioned towards them.

It's official.. no statues but they both have something engraved at the bottom of their stand..

It read 'Goddess of Christmas.. Cristilia...' well.. at least the name is cool.. hahaha..

I moved to the other one... I think this is my favorite of all 'cause it's name is unique ~~ "Hestia.. goddess of Halloween ^_^ !"