CHAPTER TWO

Dara POV

"Will it gonna be ok?" I asked out on the space.

Bom is just staring at me. Her eyes are following my every move.

I'm agitated. "I should borrow his CD first, right?" I asked myself. Bom continued staring at me.

"It'd be awkward to confess when he gave me his CD so... maybe I should confess when I will return back the CD." I continued talking to myself while walking back and forth.

"But the problem is, how to make sure that were alone when the time comes!!! Ahh! Then I should confess when-"

"Yah!!!" Bom interrupted me. I stopped walking and look at her. "You're going crazy! Just confess and tell him you like him!" She retorted.

"But what if-"

"Just tell him sincerely your true feelings. If he felt the same then... you'll live happily ever after, right?" She cut me off again.

Well she does have a point. What matters is I tell him my true feelings. Aja! I can do this!!

"But you know what? If you do confess your feelings to G-dragon, TOP might be lonely..." She told me nonchalantly.

I creased my forehead and look at her confusedly. "Why? Because he doesn't have anyone else to harass?" I answered wonderingly with a scoff.

She smiled at me teasingly. "No... he'll be lonely because you know... He likes you after all." she told me with a shrug.

My mind went blank. TOP? Likes me? I started laughing. That's seriously funny. Bom looked at me like I'm a mad person.

Bommie is the mad one. What the heck is she thinking?! TOP? Choi Seunghyun likes ME?! Impossible. Totally impossible. Ridiculous. Right?

"Impossible" I muttered after laughing the hell out of me.

She frowned at me. "Don't laugh! I guess I just can't understand why a person who doesn't like you would follow you around like that." She answered me surely. Her teasing smile came back to her pretty face.

Aigoo. This corn princess and her mind, not a very good combination.

She poked me at my forehead and I look at her.

"It's time for me to go home! See you tomorrow ok! I'll visit your house again some other time. Say bye to your mom and dad for me!" She smiled before waving goodbye.

"You take care!" I yelled back

Well, it's true that I didn't get it why he follows me around and come to think of it I'm the only one he bullies around, but I could not date him. I could never date him.

I did once think he's cool and handsome but... with the situation right now, I'm ashamed that I think of him like that. Why am I even thinking of him?

I rolled back and forth on my bed trying to erase the face of that bully that formed on my head unconciously.

"Ah the cd!" I remembered. I stood up and looked for the cd that Jiyong and I both like. I'm going to confess to him soon!

Everything is going smoothly according to my plan, so I think nothing could go wrong.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I'm catching my breath from the constant running I made. "Ahh. I'm late!!! Why didn't my alarm ring! I almost missed the bell!" I rushly opened the door and entered the classroom.

"Good Mor-" my greeting was stopped with the commotion going on inside the classroom and the look on their faces.

They look disturbed and very worried, the chatterings are all over the place.