"So you are sisters ?" He asked putting his fork down beside his plate of mouth watering lasagne. It was actually as delicious as Eva's mom used to do it and Eva was actually enjoying it. "Yeah. Angelica's my older sister. Why ?"

"Nothing. Just wondering. You girls look nothing alike." He stated shaking his head and averting his gaze back to his plate, taking another bite of his lasagne.

Both girls chuckled lightly to themselves, making eye contact for a brief second. Ethan looked from Angelica back to Eva, "What ? I'm serious." He told them matter of factly. "Eat up and get lost, Knight." Angelica nudged Eva with her elbow and gave her a pointed look. Her sister was being impolite and that was not acceptable. Eva rolled her eyes. She was amused by the fact that Ethan found them nothing alike about her and her sister. She always thought that she and Angelica may differ in eye and hair color but they both had the same figure and features, even the identical jaw line and cheekbones. Well, Angelica thought no different that her little sister. "Eva is it okay to have an appointment at the clinic. It's been a month and I should check a doctor." Eva cleared her throat and looked at her sister. She was going to reply when Ethan spoke, "Are you ill ?"

"No, I'm pregnant." Ethan raised his eyebrows making an 'o' shape with his mouth then looked back at his food, scratching the back of his neck. Eva face palmed herself and answered her sister, "Can you wait until next month till I earn my salary ?" Eva was worried about the baby's healt but she paid her salary for some food and for her school so she was penniless. Angelica understood her sister's situation and nodded and smiled at her.

"I'll pay." After seconds of silence Ethan made this suggestion. Both Eva and Angel looked at him. Eva was confused and gave him a glare while in Angelica's eyes was a glitter of hope. "No." Eva protested. She doesn't want Ethan to pay. It wasn't his child nor his responsibility. "Oh come on, Eva."

"I said no, Ethan."

"Stop being stubborn. Your sister's and hee baby's health is more important than anything else. What if the baby was in danger ? Huh ?" Eva over thought what Ethan had said, "But.." She started ti be cut off by Ethan, "No buts. When you get your salary you can pay the money back." He stated. Eva nodded and left the kitchen to her room and closing the door harshly behind her. She wanted to depend on herself and show everyone that she doesn't need anyone and she can survive on her own. But she had no choice, what Ethan said was right and she shouldn't be selfish at least for that innocent creature her sister carries.

Ethan just shook his head st Eva's attitude and looked at her sister, "I'm sorry, she's always grumpy." Angelica said. "Tell me about it." Ethan retorted. "I should go and here this is what I have now, if you need any more I'll be happy to help." He put some money on the table, got up from his stool and left after Angel thanked him heatedly.

Angelica entered her sister's room, silently closing the door behind her. Eva was laying on her back on bed staring at the ceiling. "He left ?" Eva asked and Angel gave her an affermative response. "Is he your boyfriend ?" Eva snapped up sitting on the bad and looking astounded at her sister. Eva thought that what kind of girlfriend treats her boyfriend just like she did minutes ago ? Is Angelica stupid or something ? "Hell to the freaking no." Eva replied. "Why not ?"

"He's a player."

"But he seems nice and a good guy."

"Didn't your mother teach you not to judge a book by its cover, like she did when she loved dad ?" Eva retorted at her sister, "Ethan is the town's deliquent and the school's jerkiest player." She continued. "But now you are judging. You heard these things about him but they might be wrong."

Eva huffed, "Whatever." Angelica handed the money Ethan left to Eva, "He left these."

"Give them back to him, Angel. We can depend on ourselves we don't need anyone." Eva insisted. "You'll pay him back, Eva. He was trying to help. Anyway don't you want to see the baby too ?"