"Oh, Josh." I moan out, making sure to block the laughing side of my head out of Kiran and Josh's. "You should come in and give me an even better memory to think about."

The door is thrown open and one of my angry mates stormed in. The shower curtain was ripped off its rail to reveal Kiran fuming and very hard.

"Oh, hey." I smile as my hands travel down to slip in between my legs and start to rub myself.

"Haven, stop." Kiran growled, watching my every move, I noticed his eyes flicking between my hands and my lips. "I won't be able to control myself." He groaned out.

"But baby, I want you to loose control." I moan out, teasing him partly, but come on, of corse I want him to loose control.

"Well, it's too late now." He confirmed and ripped his shirt off.

Inside the shower, he took up most of the room. So I was pressed up to the tiles, not that I minded much but the tiles were cold against my bare skin.

The first thing he did was lock his lips onto mine. He pulled me closer to him, then up and wrapped my legs around him.

His hands were mostly on my thighs, hold me up, but his mouth was everywhere it could get too. My hands were slowly taking their time to explore his back muscles and worked their way down to his shapely ass.

"God, you feel so good, even more when you're  naked." Kiran groaned when he broke the kiss.

"Thanks." I puffed out, my hands resting on his broad shoulders and our foreheads pressed together.

"Maybe we could go for more?" Kiran asked, although before I could answer he put me down. "No, we can't."

"Oh, why not?" I ask, looking up into his yellow eyes, although they were returning to their normal colour.

"Josh." Was all he said before stepping out of the shower, his dark jeans even darker now they were soaking with water. I watched him pull them off as soon and walk away from me, and the extreme cravings for the both of them.

Why did Kiran stop playing around with me just because of Josh. I feel like there is something I don't know about.

Turning the shower off, I grabbed a towel from the stand and wrapped it around my body. Stepping out I had to be careful to avoid the shower curtain that was lying on the ground in a heap.

I quickly dried myself before opening the door and walking into an empty bedroom. Where the hell would they be.

Pulling on some underwear and a cute dress, I wondered down to the kitchen to eat the bacon I could smell being cooked. I heard music being blasted from Romans room as I walked past it.

I wondered if I'd see the witch Sharron today. Wouldn't that just be delightful.

At least I could rub in that I'm going to be leading a massive pack one day. That would fire her up, she'd be pissed as hell!

I heard Amazon laugh inside my head, at least she thought I was funny. Not everyone would agree with her, or me, they'd call me immature, but I disagree.

Immature: the word boring people use to describe fun people.

I am such a fun person, but apparently I'm also a witch. Well I guess it's kinda true, but I would prefer if you called me a siren, at least I'd sound attractive that way.

A flirty laugh rang out through the halls, which confused me, as everyone should either be at work or school, or downstairs.

That's when I smelt it, the smell of orange dark chocolate being combined with a weird, seaside scent. It can't be, it has to be someone else. It had to be.

We both know that is impossible, each wolf had a unique sent.

Amazon told me in a matter of fact tone of voice. Thanks for ruining it Amon, now I know the truth.

But why?

-omg wow it's been forever since I updated. Sorry about that, it took me so long to write this chapter.
I CANNOT BELIEVE I HAVE OVER 11k READS ON THIS BOOK!!!!
I am amazed, thank you so much for it, and if you love these guys, please vote for my book. xxx