•5•

The doorbell rang, and Kiran jumped up and almost ran to the door. He pulled it open, smiling at whoever was on the other side.

Of course I knew who it was though, I could have smelt him a mile away, but I didn't get up and say hi. I just say where I was, listening to their conversation.

"Hey brother. What took you so long?" Kiran said in a very cheerful voice. Like he was bragging.

"I was honestly shocked when I got told you convinced her." I heard the person out side mumble. I almost laughed at how annoyed he sounded.

I heard Kiran chuckle, "it just my charm, brother." He said with a laugh, letting Josh in.

As soon as he was in my view, he smiled. I don't think I'd seen that smile before, and I almost melted.

His chocolaty smell wafted my way, and I don't think there had been a better smell ever to exist. And then I smelt it mixed with his brothers, that was officially the best smell I have ever smelt.

They looked almost exactly the same. With their matching black hair, and blue-green eyes. Their tanned skin and tight shirts could make anyone want to drool.

Honestly, how did I manage to get mates like these two. They were perfect, yet I was so far from that.

"Hey." Josh said quietly, looking away from me and at the floor.

"Hey," I breathed out. I could feel a small smile on my lips. Kiran whispered something in Josh's ear, causing him to look up at me.

I was sitting on the couch, looking over the back at the two. The TV was playing quietly in the background.

"Sorry..." I say, trailing off quietly. Looking at Josh, who had a small smile on his face. I knew he heard me.

"It's okay, it was a bad time to meet, I understand that." He said, the soft smile still on his face.

"Thanks." I watched his smile grow as I felt mine do the same.

I could see Kiran out of the corner of my eyes. He was watching us, with a smile on his face. "I'll go get us something to eat." He said before scurrying off to the kitchen.

"So," Josh started awkwardly, looking at everything but me. I didn't say anything, I just watched him. He soon got the memo, and continued. "What was it about Kiran, that convinced you to come?" He blurted out, going slight red when I laughed.

"I'm sorry," I say, still laughing. Once I had calmed down I continued, "it wasn't you, I promise. It was just very bad timing." I say softly, smiling at him all the while.

I saw his mouth form a slight 'o' and he looked up at me. I smiled at him, getting a smile back. "I thought you didn't want a mate." He said softly, his smile turned into a slight frown. He was so adorable, like a confused little kid.

I smiled a bit more, because his confusion turned him into a sight anyone would want to awe at. "I didn't." Was all I said back, earning another confused frown. But before he could say anything, I started talking again. "But that was then, and this is now. I thought I would be able to live without my mate, but I realised after you left, it wouldn't be long before I came crawling to you. And then Kiran appeared, and I couldn't refuse again. So I came with him, and now I'm here with both of you."

A smile appeared on Josh's face, this time is was a full blown, happy smile. One that reached his eyes, and gosh, was it beautiful. Josh was about to say something when Kiran walked in.

"I got food." He said, like he was proud of himself, very proud of himself. I'm sure the expression on my face reflected exactly what I was feeling. And so did Josh's sarcastic clapping.

Kiran just rolled his eyes at us, and put the tray of chips, strawberries, and chocolate. I grabbed a handful of chocolates and chips, shoving them all into my mouth, together. Both the boys cringed at my choice of food. I can't help it that my eating style is different to other people.

They kept on eyeing me as we watched a game of soccer, since the boys decided they didn't want to watch the show after Teen Wolf, which was Gossip Girl. I had no idea what was going on, but I was fine, I had food. Plus I was snuggled between Kiran and Josh, even though they both had a lot of muscle. They were soft as.

Finally, I got sick of them looking at me weirdly. "What?" I ask, frustrated. Looking at both of them, they looked kind of startled.

"Uh, you...just kind of...eat differently...to other girls..." Kiran mumbled awkwardly, well yeah, I already knew that.

I looked at him, then looked at Josh. "I like food." I said, turning my attention back to the TV. Getting more food before settling back between them. They looked at each other over my head, before Kiran grabbed my hand, resting it on my thigh, and playing with my fingers. Josh rested his arm on the back of the couch, behind me.

After a while, Kiran whispered in my ear. "You're so beautiful." Before he turned back to the TV, which was now playing an episode of Family Guy, which I had already seen.

I looked at Kiran, before pecking his cheek. A small amount of sparks exploded on my lips, I was still getting used to the feeling. The sparks from where Kiran and my hand was resting on my thigh, wasn't exploding as much as when he put it there.

I looked back at the TV, and saw Kiran grinning out of the corner of my eye. Thank the mood goddess for giving the world boys like him and Josh. They were a pleasure to look at, especially when they smiled.

"Do I get a kiss, darling?" Josh whispered in my other ear, his lips brushed my ear, and I let out a soft sigh on completion. I turned slightly, seeing his face so close to mine. So I lent in, pressing my lips softly against his. It was better than I could have imagined it to be.

I pulled away, smiling at him. He looked so happy, and so delicious. Should I be thinking that about him? I probably shouldn't think about eating him...

-updating early because I updated late before