/at home day/

Calum pov

I opened my eyes and saw Y/n in front of me reading.

It's amazing, how she could be so beautiful without even trying.
I reached for her long silky hair and pulled it making her screech.

"Calum" she said annoyingly turning to look at me.

I smiled as her green eyes glossed towards the light.

"I'm going to skip the studio today" I've been away so much lately and I just missed her, her presence.

Her eyes widened in happiness "really? Babe!" She threw her book and jumped out of bed.

"We can go iceskating, wait no! Watch a movie, even better go to a carnival" she said so many things it made my head begin to hurt.

"or even even even better, we can stay in bed and watch a movie"  I smiled hoping she would agree.

"Netflix and chill" she joked sitting back down.

I lifted up my eyebrow "I mean we can.." She smacked my shoulder as she laid her head on my chest.

"Your heart is beating really fast" she giggled.

"That's because, I'm around you" which was true, she had always had this affect on me.

"oh my" she looked up at me blushing
And smiling.

And for the rest of the day we stould at home and did nothing, and I have to admit, it's these moments that make me keep going.

-- short chapter sorry!