Violet smirks again and lies back down her hands resting on Chloe thighs. “Like I once said a year ago. I’m good but not that good.” She finishes that sentence with a wink and then flips Chloe over connecting their lips again.

Chloe laughs and smacks Violet butt and screams, “You know there are ways.”

Violet pulls up and smirks again. “I know.”

“Then.” Chloe pulls Violet down roughly. “Give me a baby.” She brushes a strand of brunette hair behind Violet ear. “My beautiful, strong, awesome mate.”

<><> 

Kimberly sits in her room and wipes the tears from her eyes. When she rushed out the bathroom her plan was to run and run like hell. However, she couldn’t move when she heard the sobs coming from the bathroom. Riley was crying.

So Kimberly put the rest of her clothes on and sat on the bed. She thought about going back in but she didn’t want to rush Riley out but looking at her clock Kimberly has notice it has been almost a full hour.

Kimberly was about to get up and walk back into there to comfort her girlfriend but when she stood she notice the water was shut off. Kimberly sat back down and patiently waited. She wipes her face again and Riley open the door wrapped in a white towel, puffy red eyes, and her dark midnight hair falling over her shoulders dripping water.

Kimberly stood but Riley wiped her eyes and walked over to the dressers and pulled out some underwear and bra. Kimberly sat there and examined her girlfriend. Or were they even together anymore. Kimberly shook her head. Riley was going through something and pushing her away. It was bullshit.

Riley throws on a t-shirt and notice Kimberly hasn’t said anything yet. Riley runs her hands through her tangled hair and then pull her jeans up. “I’m going out.” She says not even looking in Kimberly direction.

However Kimberly was not having it. The strawberry blonde steps in front of her and blurts, “You’re going nowhere.”

Riley eyebrow raised and she says calmly, “Move Kimberly.”

“No!” Kimberly blocks the door fully and Riley growls. “Move!” She screams.

“You’re not leaving me!” Kimberly shouts. “You’re not running away from this.”

Riley clenches her fist together and begins to breathe slowly, “Move Kimberly or I will make you move.”

“Then if that’s what you have to do then fine.” Kimberly says.

It happens so quick that Kimberly didn’t even have time to flinch. She looks at the arm so close to her head. Riley pulls back and groans again as she squeezes her fist. Kimberly quickly glances at the huge hole in the door. She rushes towards Riley and orders, “Sit.”

Riley was about to argue but Kimberly pushes her back onto the bed and rushes into the bathroom. She comes back with her first aid kit and begins to work on Riley hand.

Riley curses under her breath every time her fist began to sting. She stares at Kimberly as the strawberry blonde concentrates. “Why do you do this?”

“What?” Riley mutters after several seconds.

“Run!” Kimberly stands. She was pissed. “When clearly I’m here for you.”

Riley chuckles confused. She runs her hand through her hair and says, “I just told you I’m still in love with my dead ex-girlfriend. My first love.” Riley stands and shouts. “Don’t you see Kimberly? There was a chance that I was going to run away with Eliza and Amber. I was going to leave you here alone!”