Chapter 3 Hannah

I sat still in the police station, listening in on my mothers conversation with officer Wilden. All she kept saying was that I know better and I will never steal sunglasses or jewelry ever again. Then my mother  walked over to the door and shut it. There were in there for about 15 more minutes when she finally came out. I had asked what had happened but all she said was that everything was taken care of,  whatever that meant.

 The ride home was completely quiet and when we got my mom went to the kitchen to probably drink some wine (the one thing she will buy even though she doesn't need it and were having a money problem) and I went to my room. It was then that I found out I had a missed call and a recent text message. The call was from Aria. No voice message. The text was from A... surprise surprise!

If your caught stealing again, your secret is told to everyone ~A

Creepy. How did A know. That's the thing though, A knows everything... A is everywhere... There's no way to escape. 

I decided to call Aria but she didn't pick up. So then I went down stairs and told my mom that I was going to Arias... she didn't say anything but just kept staring at the island taking few sips of her red wine. 

"Mom, just because your  disappointed in me doesn't mean you have to ignore me!" I pleaded.

Still no answer. She wasn't gonna answer... She was to embarrassed of me to say a word, so I left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I arrived at Arias I saw that there were no lights on. I knocked on the front door and waited for a few minutes but no one came.

This was very odd... Aria normally always picks up her phone... now i getting worried.

I walked around the back of the house and that was when I saw Arias phone on the ground. I picked it up and unlocked it. It was opened up to a recently received text message form A.

Run ~A

What did she mean? Suddenly I felt like I was being watched. It was really strange. It was as if I was surrounded by the enemy... could this be what I think? Was Aria scared? Did she run? The time she got the message was at 7:23 and it was now 7:27. She couldn't have gone far.

I got back into my car and drove down the road. No sign of her.

I drove for about 10 minutes when I finally started to get dark... I needed to get back home.

But suddenly I felt a hand reach around my mouth. That was when I looked in the mirror and I couldn't  mistake the black hoodie for anyone else ...... A was in the back seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~