And so, it Begins

Start from the beginning

"Yay! I always wanted to do a fairy cosplay! Fairies are fun and cute!"

"Well then, you can have her cosplay as a fairy, I think I'm gonna go hang out in the library for a bit. Please, feel free to continue club activities without me. Tootles!" Right as Shae was about to make her escape and leave the club room, Kyoya appeared in front of her, blocking her path.

"Come now, Shae, you aren't leaving so soon are you? We already have your costume, you'd hate for us to waste all that money, now wouldn't you?"

"You should have thought about that before you bought it."

Kyoya sighed, snapping his fingers. Kate jumped next to Shae and grabbed her arms and dragged her off to a changing room

"Kate, you traitor...!" Shae yelled, making Kate laugh.

"Just following the chain of command!"

However, as the girls entered into the changing room, there was a loud pop above them. They looked up as a cloud of purple fell on them.

"Ugh! What is this stuff?" Kate said, trying to wipe it away. "It won't come off!"

"It's some kind of powder dye... lovely... just lovely."

"Oh my..." A feminine voice said from a couch in the club room, "it seems that you poor commoner girls have gotten that semi-permanent dye all over yourselves."

The girls looked over to her, slightly glaring. It was a group of girls, all regulars for the club; all smirking and laughing about what just happened; ...all bullies. They were part of the early group, the girls that would come to the club while the Hosts were still getting ready, so that they would have as much time as they could with the guys.

A shriek ended the stare down between the girls, and before they knew it, Shae and Kate were met with a panicking Tamaki.

"What happened?! What is this?! You're purple and sparkling! You still look adorable, but this wasn't anything we planned!"

"It seems like someone wanted to prank us a bit... but no worries. It isn't completely permanent."

"And it could work for the cosplay to! Some fairies are different colors. We just have to rinse off the extra powder and it will be perfect!"

The girls on the couch frowned, standing up with huffs and leaving. Kyoya watched them go, writing in his notebook the whole time while Tamaki still fussed over the Americans, drawing the attention of the other Hosts.

"Whoa! What happened here?" The twins asks.

"Someone was bullying my darling daughters!" Tamaki yelled.

"What?! No way!"

"But Shae-chan and Kate-chan are so nice, who would be cruel enough to mess with them?! Messing with my friends is a big no-no!"

"As much as we appreciate you guys caring for us," Shae said, "we should really get into costume."

The two girls pushed the guys away from the changing rooms, not trusting the twins or Tamaki –though mostly just to make Tamaki freak out over being called a pervert- and went inside to fix themselves up.

"Do you really think that this powder won't come off like those girls said?" Kate asked.

"I don't know, you can never tell with the girls at this school. At first you would think they're like the popular girls in America, pretty but stupid; but then you have to remember that this is one of the best academies in Japan, with the best grades. So they probably knew what they were doing." Shae looked at her purple arm. "It's a good thing I like purple..."

Ten minutes later, the girls came out in their green and brown costumes; Shae in the green and Kate in the brown. The dress was light and comfy- unlike any cosplay Kate's every had- tying around their necks. Though it was a little short, it wasn't too bothersome to effect the girls' morals. Shae's shoes were brown flats that tied around her legs up to her knees, a red jewel on the rim of the shoe that had the girl wondering if it was real. Kate decided to go without shoes.

"You know... I would have actually thought that they would have wings for us as well." Shae said. "I'm glad I don't have to wear one, but still."

"They probably considered the fact that it would be very difficult to sit with wings." Kate answered, twirling around and admiring being a fairy.

"Actually, we did have wings originally," The twins said. "But then they disappeared. We don't know where they are, not even Kyoya-senpai."

"Wow, that's something most people should be proud of, getting the best of Kyoya like that."

"Is that even possible?"

The four laughed together for a second about the all-knowing Kyoya not knowing something. It was then, though, that they all saw each other's costumes. They all blushed.

They twins were wearing what looked like Peter Pan themed costumes, just without the hats, and Hikaru's was brown. It crossed Shae's mind that these were couple costumes the twins had picked out, but shoved the idea out of her mind. Why would the twins wear couple outfits with her and Kate? Though she could see Hikaru and Kate in the couple outfit...

"Kya! You girls are so adorable!" The dreaded voice cooed, the tallest blonde latching onto the girls in a suffocating hug. "Absolutely stunning! The best fairies of all!"

"C-can't breathe...!"

"Senpai, please... Get off...!"

A/N: I have made a horrible mistake..... I just remembered, while staring off into space while writing this chapter, how Shae and Kyoya got together. And it wasn't the way in the other chapter(Though Éclair did go yandere in the rp too and all that happened except for the confession). No, I forgot about another player for Shae's heart, that I even have in her wedding chapter which I'll post when the story is complete, but it won't make any sense now and I don't know what to do!!! Wah!! Darn my bad memory! My parents are wearing off on me! I'm sorry, Shae! I have failed you! But I'll make it up to you with more fangirling (hopefully. I've gotten better at making people fangirl than when we talked) for you and Kyoya! You have my word!

I know, this chapter is really short.... It has not been a good week for me and I can't think of anything else to add to it right now. >.< I'll try to make the next chapter longer.