Feeling as though everything froze around me and the walls here closing in, I kept my composure, refusing to let myself believe anything he said. "What kind of game are you playing at?"

"It's called reality. I'm always one step ahead of you, Bieber. I know your strengths and weaknesses, I know what you're good at and what you're not and I also happen to know that besides that fiancé of yours, your mother means a great deal to you... doesn't she?" Lyndon laughed as though we had just shared a joke. "Who knew she was such a lovely woman too? Begging for me not to hurt you... just like any real mother should, it was quite amusing actually."

"What the fuck did you do to her?" I bellowed, feeling my heart rate pick up as images of my mom under their control flipped through my head like a scrapbook. I always made sure she was kept at bay, protected from the danger that surrounded my life.

"Nothing... yet, it all really depends on you tonight."

"She has nothing to do with this Lyndon!" I sounded, feeling the perspiration form at my hairline.

"But that's where you're wrong. She has everything to do with this, with you. She's the one person in your life that you can't bear to lose other than Kelsey and you know what?" He stopped for effect, wanting a reaction out of him.

"What?" I rumbled, the familiar pull at my insides reeling making me nauseous.

"I think it'd be funny to see just how much you love that girl of yours..."

Clenching my jaw, my entire body shook. "What the fuck are you doing Lyndon? What is it that you want from me?" I screamed, all the frustrations that were built up inside of me, exploding as I threw one of the glasses next to me across the room.

"Don't you get it?" Lyndon voiced ominously, his voice echoing in my ears as though we were at opposite sides of a tunnel. "I want you to choose."

Running a hand through my hair, I pulled at the ends in frustration, my eyes on the broken glass beneath my feet and before I had the chance to question him again, the line went dead.

Kelsey's Point of View:

Groaning loudly, I felt a huge throbbing at the back of my head as I slowly woke up. Taking in my surroundings while I sat up, my eyes widened at the closed atmosphere the moment I realized I wasn't home.

Gasping, I moved to stand up on my feet only to fall back down. Noticing I was hand chained to a bed, I felt my heart rate pick up. "Hello?" I yelled, my breathing coming out jagged as I fought to control it while trying to pull myself free. "Is anybody here?"

"Oh, look who's awake." A voice spoke from afar, startling me.

Winded, I turned around. Squinting, I could barely make out the body of a man at the other side of the room.

"Who are you?" I asked despite the lump in my throat. "What do you want?"

"I'm afraid I can't tell you that love." I could sense the smirk on their face as they slowly made their way out of hiding. I nearly wheezed at the sight of him, remembering how Carly had described what one of the Snipers looked like.

"Now, I know I'm good looking babe but you don't have to be so surprised." They grinned as they stood at the other end of the boxed off area, his hands toying with a lighter as he lit up a cigarette.

"Where am I?" I breathed out shakily while looking around. I was trapped in a glass box in the middle of what looked like an empty warehouse with scattered chairs all around, wires at the corners.

"That doesn't matter." He shrugged, his cigarette hanging from the corner of his lips.

"It does when I'm stuck here." I hissed back despite the voice in the back of my head that told me to shut up.