Chapter 41

Justin's Point of View:

"I'm never drinking ever again," Kelsey groaned as she leaned her head back against the bathroom wall, arms spanned weakly across her lower stomach as she pouted her bottom lip, looking lazily up at me.

"That's what they all say," I chuckled before helping her to her feet and over to the sink as she leaned over it, washing her mouth off for the fifth time this morning.

She had woken up an hour ago to not only a killer hangover but the terrible need to puke her guts out-which she did. More than once. Not to mention the fact that she was sore from last night.

"My whole body is sore." Kelsey groaned as she made her way into our bedroom, adorning a pair of sweats and a loose fitted crop top.

I stared, amused as she sneered at me, huffing to herself in annoyance as she forced her legs on top of the bed where she crawled into a fetus position.

"You couldn't have been more..." She waved her hand around, accentuating she was racking her brain for the word she was looking for before giving up, "I don't know?"

I shrugged, "I was angry, you were angry, we both said things we didn't mean. I don't see the point in bringing this up now because you sure as hell weren't complaining last night." Smirking as her cheeks heated, Kelsey hid her face in her pillow.

"You're annoying." She mumbled tiredly as she sighed to herself, letting her body fall to its mercy of exhaustion as it began to settle in. "Why'd you let me drink so much?"

"I didn't." Running my hands through my hair, I fitted my cap on backwards before making my way over to her. Taking a seat at the corner of the bed, I rubbed her back gently. "You took it upon yourself to have God knows what with Davey."

Looking up at me, Kelsey had her eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. "Who?"

"Exactly." Laughing, I leaned down, kissing her forehead, leaving my lips to linger. "You should sleep." I murmured softly, my right hand cupping the back of her head as I held her close to me.

"Mmm but I'm not tired," Kelsey yawned once the words were spoken, giggling softly to herself.

"Yes you are." I countered watching as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

"No," She shook her head. "I don't want sleep, I want you. Just... stay with me," She said while wrapping her arms around my waist, hiding her face under my chin while snuggling in close.

Tucking her safely in my arms as I fit myself in beside her on the bed, I tangled our legs together before pressing a kiss to the top of her head. "I'm not going anywhere." I said, brushing her hair back while calmly rubbing her back in a soothing manner.

A comfortable silence fell suit and I could hear the faint breathing coming from Kelsey as she exhaled, her breath fanning my skin causing shivers to run through my body. Only she had this effect on me. She was the only one that could make me feel this way. "No one could ever take your place in my heart. No matter how angry I get at you, you will always be my girl."

"I know that." Her voice came out muffled but I understood her perfectly.

Shaking my head despite the fact she couldn't see me, I sighed. "No, you don't." I strained, "I know you were drunk last night but that gave you no right to go throwing a tantrum over some girl I clearly had no interest in. I could have a million girls thrown at me but none of them compare to you."

Shuffling, Kelsey maneuvered her leg over mine, entwining them as she laid her chin on the back of her hand, peering up at me through her lashes that had some left over mascara stuck at the ends. "There's no denying that you're quite the catch babe. You could have any girl you wanted so why only stick to one?"