Crunch,Crash,Crakle

I am unbreakable. Like literally unbreakable. I have to practice at one point right. Other wise I will become out of control. Now I am on the old abandon highway climbing up the ramp to the top of the bridge. My long red bangs are in my eyes, again. Gavin is waiting for me at the top of the bridge. He's my "adult supervision." Just because he's 18 and I'm 17 doesn't mean I need a supervisor. Besides, I am the earth shatterer. The earth shatterer that needs to practice shattering the earth! Something wizzed past my left ear. I turned around.
"Hey Gavin."
"How could you tell that it was me?"
"Your boots just sound like that, you pause for exactly.15 seconds to examine my outfit, your breath gets heavy when you stay invisible for more that 3 minutes, and besides who else would be up here at, 12:37 a..m."
"Damn girl, you good at that."
"Thank you."I bow my head graciously.
"You got the middle medal on?"
"Duh! Of course. You know what would happen if I didn't."
"Right Right! Earth Suffer impact so great, blah blah blah, great parle,snooze fest, bigger than any earthquake, blah blah draw to much attention to us, Gavin kiss me blah blah blah."
"What did you just say?"
"What?"
"At the end there. It sounded like Gavin kiss me."
"Oh! That was some of my own work and stuff."
"Oh. To bad. I would like to kiss you. But I guess(dramatic sigh) that we will never know."
"Oooooo that part, maybe I would have liked that."
"Come here you sneaky idiot." Then we kiss for a few seconds. There's nothing wrong with that. Hey! Don't be judging me now, and after I told you my secret!(dramatic gasp) " Okay Okay. Lets do what we came here for. "
"Are you sure you're ready for 13 blocks of concrete,pavement,a road, solid ground, 4 layers of soil, molten rock and....mmmm" I'm kissing him again.
"Sorry you're just like really sexy when you talk all sciency. Kk. Yea I'm ready for all that stuff. Lez do dis."
"Bye."
"You act like something is actually going to happen to me. You should be saying bye to the ground. I'm deadly. i'm the earth shatterer and I don't see the earth shatterer shattering any earth. " He grabs my wrist.
"Yea, but, this is your first time like in 2 months doing this and after your injury, and getting kidnapped and tested on. I just don't know if your ready for such a challenge this soon."
" Gavin, I'll be fine."
"Are you sure?"
"Of course."
"How can you be sure?"
"I am always sure."
"Oh really? What about the time you....."
"Let's not go there man."
"Ok. I'm just trying to get my point by."
"My point, is that I never second guess anything. Ever." We are so close that my long thick red hair is the only barrier in between us. My stringy red hair. I've been thinking about cutting it but I never got around to it. Maybe I'll do that after I practice a few times.
"Jax? Are you ok? You've seemed really spaced out lately."
"Oh! What? No. Yes.Nothing. Right let me target my landing spot,sir."
"I told you, you don't have to call me that anymore."
"Call you what?"
"Sir."
"I did that again?"
"Yea." Now there's awkward silence in between us.again.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it."
"It's ok,I get it. I was your captor like 2 1/2 months ago.I totally understand what your going through."
"You do?"
"Yea. I called my dad sir and supreme commander for the first 10 1/2 years of my life."
"Oh right." More awkward silence.
"Ok! Are we jumping off a bridge or what?"
"Hhmm? Oh right. What we came here for."
"Are you ready?"
"Just about. Just let me center myself. If I'm not mistaken, I should land right there." I point 9 yards out away from the base of the bridge.
"Right. I'll be ready to look for you if something goes wrong."
" Which it won't."
"Right."
"Ok. One...Two...Three... launch!" I land on the ground pretty deep down.His face is in astonishment. I feel an Earthquake coming. The earth shatterer is back.