Ten: You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Start from the beginning

"Now what's the next plan?" I ask taking a bite. "Now it's time for the Maniax to make a grand entrance."

I frown at that.

"Wasn't that it?" Jerome asks my question for me. "That was the overture. Now the audience is hushed, expectant. The curtain rises..."

"Then what happens?" I pipe up. "Oh, then we confront Gothamites with their most primal fears. Take from them all they hold dear in sacred."

I can feel Jerome's hand on my inner thigh as he smiles. "And then what happens?" He asks.

"Why, then we offer them salvation. And then they are ours."

"Let's get busy, man." Robert says while eating a donut.

"Patience. First, you all need to learn a little stagecraft."

"Stagecraft?"

"Oh! It's um, a skill or experience in writing or staging plays."

"Correct, Quinnie. And all of you are going to be in tv. You have to present yourselves with style and vigor. Dobkins, say "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen."

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen." He says in a soft voice. "Again, with a smile."

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen." He says with a creepy smile.

Ugh!

Theo sighs. "You." He says to Robert.

He clears his throat. "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen!"

I yawn and Jerome rolls his eyes.

"Not bad. Sinister and authoritative...." He looks at Arron. "...never mind. Jerome." He then clears his throat and I get off of his lap then watch as he stand in his chair.

"Ladies and gentlemen, good evening!" He boasts proudly. I clap for him.

"Great job, puddin! Gave me goosebumps." He sits back down and I sit back on his lap. "Yes indeed. Very good. Boyishly charming."

Jerome does his signature laugh and it gives me a shiver down my spine.

"Ah, the laugh is fabulous. Use that." Theo tells him.

We then hear a whip cracking and the mayor runs in with a metal box on his head while Tabitha and Barbie take turns hitting him with the a small whip.

"Ow!" He yelps, until he runs into a wall.

Jerome and I snicker at that.

"I am so glad that you two are getting along, but we're a little busy here, so if you could leave the poor mayor alone..."

"We're bored." Tabitha retorts to her brother.

"Yeah, why do the boys get to have all the fun?"

"Hey! I'm not a boy, Barbie!"

"Hmm looks like you got an Adam's apple from where I'm standing."

"You whor-" Jerome snatches me back and Theo stops Barbie.

"Ladies, no fighting. We need to work together."

"I won't fight her, that's a promise. But trying not to kill her? That's another subject." I say cracking my knuckles.

"Quinnie...now as for you Barbra? Your time is coming. I told you...please tell me you haven't killed the mayor."

"I'll check!" I throw an old fashion and the mayor groans.

"Bummer, still alive."

"When is my time coming?"

"Soon." He walks up to her and that's when my mind clicks.