'Eh?' Yugi whispered loudly, moving his hands around for something to grab onto, 'Then how am I supposed to get home like this?!'

Then he started to touch himself, like he was molesting himself.

Molesting himself. Great, now I am having some not-so-innocent thoughts playing through my mind. Oh Gods of Egypt why?

Yugi looked up allowing me to snap away my non-innocent thoughts, he squinted his eyes a few times and rubbed his eyes, just to see a little, just a little sight.
Which made me daydream for a moment. Did I mention what Yugi looks like without glasses? An ULTIMATE cutie, I could stare at him EVERYDAY (literally, if I wanted to) seeing him rub his eyes makes him EVEN MORE cute. I blushed at the sight, I can do that without getting embarrassed because he couldn't really see me blush.

Then I decided on something.

I walked up to where his glasses were, picked them up (but not the broken lens on the ground), folded them like normal glasses and slowly put them in my pocket.

'How about I walk you home?' I said, Yugi stared at me, but the wrong way,

'What?' he gasped as I walked over, slowly cupping his chin so our faces were centimeters apart.

'I walk you home while you give me the directions.' I said, 'Ok?'

Yugi murmured something for a while, which I could only pick up, "why" and "since."

He looked up and nodded, 'but you HAVE to follow my instructions.'

I smiled softly, 'always.'

~le random time skip~

'Ok, so it's the Kame Game Shop right?' I asked for the millionth time making Yugi grumble,

'Yes, again, Mr Know-It-All!' he joked as I laughed,

'I get it, I get it, luckily I know how to get there.' I said, which I meant really well. Yugi stopped to look at me,

'You do?' I nodded,

'Who doesn't know that place, me and my bro go there to buy games and stuff.' I said as I gave him a little push to make him walk again, which he obliged.

'Here we are.' I said, Yugi tilted his head, 'the one having a big huge gigantic neon sign on top of the door saying, "Game"?'

I nodded, 'Yep, now let's see Solomon's here.'

'You know my Grandpa?'

'Who doesn't?'

I opened the door and called out, 'Yo Solomon!'

'Really?' Yugi bluntly said as I rolled my eyes,

'Yes, really, apparently he gets customers and you might never know what your customers are so yeah.' I said as Yugi nodded either "That's interesting!" or "That's totally stupid."

'Hello, there and- Yugi my boy did you loose your glasses?' Solomon walked down the stairs as Yugi bit his lip and opened his mouth to explain but I beat him,

'Apparently while we were exiting the train, the crowd was getting a bit too, um, pushy, so when this business man bumped into me, I sort of bumped into Yugi knocking off his glasses and while I was going to get it for him a heartless person stepped on it.' I explained as everyone stared, I put on a big grin to say, "I was serious!"

'Ok, then nice to know that you have helped Yugi here' Solomon thanked as he turned to Yugi, 'Did you forget your phone today mister? I tried to text you more than one and guess where I found your phone?'

'In the drawer behind the deck.' Yugi finished as Solomon nodded,

'Still, thank you Yami, what could Yugi be without you being there?' Solomon wondered.

'What are you taking about? I'm ALWAYS there for Yugi! He's my Aibou!' I wanted to say, but I didn't. I wouldn't want to spit out my codename for Yugi.

'He wouldn't make it home' I said instead. I heard Yugi grumble,

'Now I have to use the ones that I had for grade 6.' he murmured before the door closed behind me. Come to think of it.

Has Yugi worn contacts before?

---------------------------Random line--------------------------

WHEW! THERE WE GO! ANOTHER STORY WHAT THE OMR?!!!

I would like to thank for heartofthecards making the cover and my partnership with my friend, Anime4Life_22, who is doing Yugi's POV in her profile.

So yeah, Yayz, Jiggin OUT!

:>