Two.

Scarlett's POV

I move my jaw after what seems like an hour, only being a minute. I look over to Rose, who is already looking at me. "What did you do!" I yell at her. She ignores my question and just tells me to answer him. Looking at it again, my fingers hesitate, hovering over the keyboard.

Me: Yes. I love trying new food, just not sushi.

Immediately regretting what I put, I close my eyes and bang my head against my bed post. Until I heard a ding come from my laptop, I rush to look again.

Harry: I'll take you anywhere you'd like, princess. Yet that's not what I had meant. If the future works accordingly to my plans, choose to make a remark like that again, it might not be so humorous.

'What kind of plan was he talking about?' I thought.

Me: How old are you anyways?

Harry: 25, correct me if I'm wrong-you're 17, yes?

Me: Yeah I am, woooo you win a prize now! But jeez 8 years older than me :/

Harry: That sarcastic mouth of yours won't benefit for what is to come your way. I suggest you watch what you say.

Me: Who are you, my dad?

Harry: No, I'm just simply saying little girls like you shouldn't be talking like that.

Me: Ugh; yes daddy.

Harry: I would like to meet up with you soon. You live in London, as it says on your profile, as do I. I will pick you up at your school this Thursday, don't take your time. I have things to discuss with you. Here's my number, (879)-412-6750. We will talk there from now on, have a good night, babygirl.

"Scarlett what did YOU do!! You're meeting up with this man, who you don't even know! He could kill yo-!"
"I know I know!! I'll just text him and try to get out of it. I can handle this."
"Okay well, I'm gonna go shower. Text him right now!" Rose yelled to me from across the hall. I put in Harry's number in my phone and texted him.

Me: Hi Harry, I'm gonna be busy after school all of this week, especially tomorrow. I've got a project to do at a friends house, maybe another time?

Harry: Of course, love. Go to sleep, you need it.

Me: Goodnight, Harry.

With that I waited for Rose to finish getting ready for bed, then we went to sleep.

-

Since Rose slept over last night we drove to school together. Today was Thursday, if I didn't lie to Harry I would have gotten myself into a hot mess. Just thinking about it makes my heart pound a million times harder.

Last night while waiting for Rose to finish, I went on Harry's profile. He was very attractive, his eyes were so intriguing, and with his height (as it says 5'11 on his profile) he already seemed so intimidating. Imagine him in real life. He would tower over me, with myself only being 5'4. I can only imagine what his voice would sound like. All husky, deep, ugh I could jus-

*RING RING RING*

Of course I was day dreaming, all I did throughout my classes was think about Harry. I haven't even met him yet.

My friends and I decided to go to the pizza parlor down the street. I was having a good time, and laughing so hard, my stomachs was hurting. Which didn't help the way I was feeling, considering I had a weird feeling something was gonna happen.

Thinking it was my period, I got up and went to the bathroom, as I walked in I heard a voice, "So what's your project on, babygirl?"

I turn around slowly looking around. No one else is in the bathroom except myself, and Harry. His eyes filled with darkness, staring at me and my every move. My breathing quickened and I began to step back, until I hit the tilled wall.

Once I finally found my voice, I cracked out, "I-I I was j-just getting something to eat then go to my friends house to d-do it."

"Hm, that didn't answer my question. In fact, I never accused you of not having a project, or asked why you were here. Just simply asked what it was on. Making it clear, that you are lying to me."

"I- I uh-"

"Babygirl, someone has to teach you not to lie. Lying is a naughty thing, sweetheart."

He walks closer to me, slowly. I close my eyes and wish I was home. The smell of mint, inching closer to me. I feel his breath on my neck. His plump lips barely touching my skin, screaming to be touched. As I gasp, he pushes his body against mine, grazing his crotch against mine, I bite my bottom lip to hold back a moan, making it turn into a whimper. I feel him chuckle against my neck, sending vibrations throughout my body. Causing me to moan louder. I try to push him off of myself, only to have my wrists roughly grasped and pinned above my head. He pulls his head back to see my face. As I'm still biting my lip I close my eyes and take in what was happening right now. With his other hand he grabbed my chin, making my teeth loose from biting my lower lip. His hand now on my lower back, I wish it would go lower. I can't believe I was thinking like this. What is he doing to me. As if he read my mind he squeezed my right cheek, making me squeal, as a distraction I guess. Because right after that happened he turned me around so my front was pressed against the wall, now my hands behind my back, still enclosed with his large one. Feeling his breath again, he bites my ear, nipping at it. Followed by his voice, "Babygirl, so innocent. You make yourself out to be a trouble-maker on your profile. You can't fool..daddy."

His weight was lifted off of me and the bathroom door was heard. That was the hottest thing that has ever happened to me. My head is still trying to wrap around on what had just happened. Remembering I was with friends, I walk back out and continue my day.

A/N
Oh my god I can't believe I just wrote that. Lmao I hope you enjoyed it. I'm really trying to make the chapters long. Most of them will be longer I promise. It's just late right now and I have school in the morning. Anyways, thanks for reading. :)))