Chapter 2- First Time I Saw Him!

Mrs. Elsy chocked her throat and in a loud voice said,

"Listen up class! Everybody quiet and settle down please.. There Anna ..sit down,will you? OK.. Now let me introduce you to your new classmate from Cambridge. This is Rosette McGuire. She'll be your new friend from now on dear children!" ,

oh she said finally with a wide smile! I managed to bring a smile on my face but I knew.. On the inside.. My nerves were getting the better off me!

Now.. Where do I sit? I wondered..

"Ok Rosette! You can take a seat next to Sherry! I can see its empty.. !" She said.

Now how the hell was I supposed to know who the hell Sherry was? But I figured it out soon enough when the rest of the class turned back and starred at him!

Now did it feel weird? Oh yes it did!

I went there with my bag. The guy moved towards the end as if I was a disease. Well I wasn't even fat! I sat down gently. Kept my bag down and looked at the teacher.

She asked me for one last time,
"You comfortable enough dear?" She asked me with a smile and of course I said yes though I knew I wasn't!

Now I had to talk to somebody and build up a conversation which was the worst part of my life! Not that I hated it but I was really bad at it! Even before my parent's death.. I was the same way. Silent, shy and irritated of too much sound or perhaps loud noice!

"So you from Cambridge huh?" , finally the guy asked me as he moved a little closer to me.

"Oh.. Me? Yes. I'm from Cambridge." I replied hesitantly. Yes I know! I'm so dumb!

"Well, Hello! I'm Sherry, Sherry Diamond!" he said. I remember that was the last time we spoke sweetly like that!

After the first class which I remember to be math... I stayed in the class and stared at the window... Day dreaming as always since that was the only thing I was good at!

I laughed to myself.. And I still don't know why I did but trust me! That thing got me into serious trouble! I heard a few girls giggling behind. I turned to see four girls starring at me with the most weirdest looks on their faces!

Well hell yeah! I was startled! I just stopped my stare theory and went out of the class with my books! I headed straight to the locker room to keep them.

As I opened the locker, a nerdy guy came towards me. "Rosette right?" he asked me! Well of course I said yes! "Steve.. Steve Richards" he said as he took out his hand from his pocket to give me a hand shake. Well I took mine too and shook it!

"Hey.. You looked a little scared today during the intro! And Linda and her friends have already started gossiping about you!" he said!

I was least bothered! Oh yeah! I was prepared for things like these! But to know that there were gossips about me the first day.. I totally didn't expect that!

Still a little curious! I wanted to know what the gossip was and who this Linda was! So I asked him..

"Uh.. Gossips? About me? Wow! That was pretty fast! So what was the gossip about? And who's this Linda?"

"Linda is an evil witch.. I mean she's a bitch! She hates anybody who takes the spotlight! And when she gets jealous of somebody.. She destroys their reputation! " he said taking the books from my hand.

"Now.. She noticed you sitting beside her crush.. So you practically are on her destroy list! So, she spread rumours that you are crazy... Or perhaps to use the exact word.. She called you a mental girl!" he continued.

He kept my books in the locker which made me really happy because he helped me.. I mean the first one to help me!

"w-w-wait .. Crush? Um who? Sherry? And me.. Mental? What? Why did she call me that...? And god! What a bitch! And thanx for the books.." I said still trying to figure out what was going on!

"Your welcome! And yes! She is totally in love with Sherry Diamond! But not exactly sure whether he likes her! And she claims to have proof of you being mentally ill! She claims to have seen you laughing by yourself! I know! What. A. Dumb. Proof!!" he said almost trying to control his laughter!

"Oh hell yeah! The only person crazy is her! So now I can't even laugh to myself? God! Does she really belong to the human species? Cuz I doubt it!" I said!

"Ok! We better hurry! Got history class now! Madame Hopkins is gonna be furious!" he said as soon as we heard the bell ring! We left for the class!

*******************************

Thanx again guys for reading the next chapter.. Means a lot! Please keep telling me your ideas and suggestions by commenting below... And please... Don't forget to vote!

LOVE YOU ALL!
HAPPY WATTPADDING!