Sacchi? sacchi.

Waqas's POV 

Finally after which seemed like the longest car ride of my life, we were here. The Sterling. Ajj bhai ki mehendi hai.... wow! Aajj bhai ki mehendi hai!! 

"Excuse me? Agar apka hogaya ho toh please meri help kareingay app? Help me get these baskets in already!! Pehlay hi late oopar se yeh jhalla...."

I opened the trunk and starting piling the baskets down on the floor, six of em' all full of flowers and what not and Man they were heavy!

She stood right next to the baskets while i went back inside to get my coat. I walked over to her and "Hey Listen, these baskets are hea----" 

"I got this! Tum jao. I can do this by myself" She wouldn't even let me finish before trying to pick them baskets up.

"Ok then..!" I moved back a little pretending to walk away but i couldn't miss this. Not very surprisingly, She was struggling. Itna taiyaar hokar , wearing them high heels yeh uthaingi na baskets? Haan toh utha lein! 

"Help chahiye kya apko? " I called out. i love this. 

Wajiha's POV

He just got out of the car and stared into thin air. i called onto him to come and help me with the baskets.  "Help me get these baskets in already!!" Pehlay hi late oopar se yeh jhalla...." Who knows kya sooch rahay thay kharay janaab.

Finally he put all them baskets down and chal diya wapis car mein!

Aik toh them baskets are super heavy and he just walks away. Who needs him anyways. i can do this. bara aaya pata nai kaun hai!

I called onto him that i got this and woh aram say andar jaey and  do whatever he wants ! Badtameez sachi mein chala gaya! arrghhhh!! 

The baskets were heavy, and with me in this Stupid dress and all blinged up, the struggle was real!

i also tripped, heels are not my thing! 

"Help chahiye kya apko?"  He called out. 

"Dekh rahay ho phir bhi? Like seriously?! Help me no? " i was almost yelling cause he stood all the way on the other side probably laughing at me. Great!

Finally we got all the baskets inside and in no time i was running all over the place like an idiot just so i could examine the venue and get my team to set up. i wanted everything to be perfect for Shanzay's big day!

we had about 4 hours on hand for the groom's side to start arriving. 

He was standing right there. All suited up and it was the first time i actually properly looked at him. Who wears a suit to their friend's mehendi huh? But i couldn't help and notice how amazing he looked in a quiff and a black suit... Anyways i had too much on my mind to care about that! The orginizers were a mess. The stage wasn't even done yet! Like omg! 

"Why isn't the stage done yet? I asked for Red roses and jasmine !! Apko pehlay bolna chahiye tha na.. mein khud nay lay aati! uffff..." i felt like a loser right there. I couldn't even get things done for my jaan! Frustrated and sad. 

Waqas's POV

"Dekh rahay ho phir bhi? Like seriously?! Help me no? " Finally Miss *I got this* called for help. She's a mess already! 

"At your service Miss "I got this" i let out a chuckle.

Right after we got inside , she started running all over the place. kabhi yahan kabhi wahan. Nautanki for real! i stood at the front waiting for Bhai to call me. i was in a suit for his mehendi..can't even. Every few seconds she be running around the halls. She's probably too close to Shanzay bhabhi warna itna pagalpan kaun karta hai. I gotta leave soon so i can go home and get changed atleast. I don't know why but i scanned the place for bhabhi's friend right before i could leave. I wanted to make sure she was doing ok and there she stood y the stage.

i walked up to her. She stood by the decors. Looking all disappointed and sad. " Hey , uhhmmm What's wrong? Why isn't the stage done yet?" i asked.

"Look whose here...ab tum bhi poocho Why isn't the stage done yet?  why is this place a mess? Ufffff.... its all my fault. i couldn't even get things done. Aaaahhhhh!!' She squeked. Ohh gosh what even is this chick!

"Hey hey hey hey ... calm dowm, calm down. Kya hua? Bolo mujhko! I'll help!"  i tried to calm her dowm.

"They couldn't get jasmines..like seriously? Should've told me no? I have to  get the stage done but ....blekkhhhhh!!! Roses and jasmine down the drain! i only wanted things to be perfect for my Jaan. i owe her that" She was sad. 

"Listen to me, we have about 4 more hours right? WE can go back and get them jasmines from the florist! Just leave someone incharge here and we will be back in no time aight? Don't worry, Trust me , Nothing's gonna go wrong" 

"Sacchi?' She asked looking straight into my eyes. Her eyes were a beautiful brown and i couldn't help but to stare into them. She looked so delicate in that moment. Nothing like the loud, blunt girl i just met a few minutes ago. 

"Sachi? Haan bilkul Sachi!" I answered with a smile. "WE better get going now. chalo!" 

Here's Chapter 3 People. LEmme know if i should be writing again. i have second thoughts..lol Anyways enjoy :*