How They Propose

Mycroft - Mycroft would be really nervous to propose to you. He would carry the ring around in his pocket for ages planning to propose and then getting too nervous. One day outside Baker Street he built up the courage to get down on one knee. "Y/N i've been wanting to ask you this for ages and every time I tried i've always been so scared. What i'm trying to say is that Y/N I love you so much and you mean the world to me. Will you marry me?". You stood there in shock and in tears. "Yes Mycroft of course i'll marry you." you couldn't contain answer for much longer. He slipped the ring on your finger and kissed you. You were both very happy.

John - He took you to an aquarium for a day out. "I really want to see the turtles being fed Y/N." John pleaded with you. "Okay John, we'll go" you just had to agree. You stood there in front of the large glass tank with other people when a diver came into the tank with the turtles. He got to the bottom of the tank near the glass and held up a sign. The other people round you gasped. The sign read 'Y/N will you marry me'. You turned to John and saw that he was on one knee next to you with a ring box in his hand. "So Y/N. How about it?". "OMG YES!!! Ofcourse yes John" You exclaimed.

Lestrade - Greg and you were on a skiing trip in Austria. You both were currently sat on a ski lift going up a mountain. Greg was quiet and kept looking to the ground all round. Getting nearer the top you noticed a few people standing on the ground looking at the lift and as you got closer you saw that they were stood round writing in the snow. It said 'Will you marry me Y/N?'. You turned to Greg who had a beaming smile on his face. "What do you say Y/N? Will you?". That was the moment you started to cry. "Greg you're the love of my life, and my answer is yes, yes, yes!" as you kissed him you could hear the people on the ground cheering.

Moriarty - You and Jim were at a New Year's Eve party he had organised for his elite clients. It was in a posh conference room in a hotel on the banks of the Thames. You could see Big Ben and the London Eye. It was getting close to the countdown and you were stood looking out and you felt Jim's arms embrasse you. It got to the 10 second countdown. You and Jim counted down together and as the chimes of the clock struck 12. You turned to see Jim on one knee next to you "Y/N there's no better way to start this new year than to make you my wife. Will you marry me?". You were speechless. All you could do was nod at Jim and hug him.

Sherlock - It was christmas time. You, Sherlock, John, Mary and Mrs Hudson was in Baker Street unwrapping presents. John and Mary got Pamper set and Mrs Hudson got you a jumper which you had your eye on for a while. When it came to Sherlock's gift it was in a medium sized box in red paper with a large bow on the top. You opened it to see a small black box inside and you gasped. The others thought something was wrong until you pulled the small box out and opened it. Inside was a simple but elegant ring. Sherlock came and sat next to you on the sofa and took your hand. "Y/N you are my whole world and I couldn't imagine my life without you. You have kept me strong at my weakest and made me happy when I was sad. Will you do the honour of becoming my wife?". That is when the tears came streaming down your face. "Oh my, Sherlock. I love you so much. Of course I'll be your wife." As you two kissed you could hear Mrs Hudson and Mary getting excited in the background.