When Your On Your Period (Moriarty)

A/N This was requested by TherealMVW. Just picked one of the guys for this one. For anyone who hasn't seen the 10th Doctor there's a small spoiler in this. Hope you enjoy :)

Pain. That's all you felt. Curled up in a ball on the sofa trying to have a Dr Who marathon. You loved the 10th doctor. But the pain wasn't helping. Yep it was that time of the month and it was worse than normal. But it was a good job Jim was away so he didn't have to deal with your constant groaning from the pain or your crazy mood swings. You were on the episode 'Last Of The Time Lords' and it got to the part where the Master dies in the Doctor's arms and you felt the tears start to flow.

Then you heard the key in the door turn and a voice calling out. It was Jim. "Y/N i'm home. Where are you?". He turned the corner and saw you in tears curled up. "Y/N what's wrong? Did someone hurt you? I'll make sure they pay!". You tried you best to roll over to him and calm him down. "Jim. It's okay. I'm okay. It's just that time of the month. It hurts so bad.". Jim ran to the bathroom to get you some painkillers and then got a glass of water. "Here Y/N take these and i'll make some tea and get some chocolate".

5 minutes later he came back from the kitchen with 2 mugs of tea and a bar of chocolate for you. "Y/N if you were in so much pain that it caused you to cry you should have called me. I would have come straight back for you". You laughed a little "Jim the pain didn't make me cry, it was the master. He just died in the doctor's arms." Jim looked at you in disbelief. He put his arm round you "Come here. Let's start series 4". And for the next 9 hours you both watched Dr Who curled up in eachothers arms until you both fell asleep.