ArkanXTemptel????!!!!!

Ok so after loving this show for a year I'm only finding this ship now? Seriously WTF people! I agree that they are to close to be rivals but seriously I highly doubt there are any romantic feelings. Oh whatever I'll just do this and stop any shippers from forcing this on me! Let's see how bad this ends! Oh yes this is a AU kind of like a season 3? And I hope you like the new media please watch it it's hilarious there is still no justification for how hard I'm laughing.
___________________________
"This is completely set to be damned Arkan." Temptels arms were crossed, she was still angry about the actions they,no Arkan, had taken to separate Raf and Sulfus.

"I assure you you that these guardians won't allow them out of there sights." Arkan was sure that she was worried about Reina escaping for a second time and, when it was obvious Temptel would not hire someone to watch Sulfus, he had taken it into his own hands.

"AND DID YOU NOT NOTICE THAT LAST TIME WE TRIED WITH THIS WE PLAYED RIGHT INTO HER HANDS!" Temptels was shouting now, and had stopped caring about the sleeping students but Arkan put a hand over her month as they were overly close to the dorms and she was almost loud enough to wake the dead.

Immediately realizing what he had just done Arkan pulled his hand away and he watched his colleagues face color first turning a pale pink, a color Arkan could almost mistake for a blush before turning a darker red, it still looked quite like a blush to him but he could also feel his face coloring. Both of them stared at each other for almost a full minute before Arkan tried to speak. "Err. Maybe I was over reacting when I hired them. I mean how bad could it be." Both of there faces were still a bright red and Temptels was slowly reaching a pissed off shade.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL ARKAN!" Her voice had raised even more and this time she lowered her voice by herself. "honestly Arkan you preach no Angels to touch Devils and then you-" her words were cut of as Arkan grabbed her shoulders and kissed her before turning and flying away. Leaving Temptel swearing to herself loudly causing multiple lights to flicker on. Needless to say things were very awkward for about the next month.
___________________________
God this took so long to write! well I hope you shippers like this, there may be another cause I wrote this for THREE FREAKING WEEKS!!!!!! Now I may write more because it was a lot of fun to write (plus most usually have Temptel being more 'wanting a relationship') tell me if there's anything specific you want next! Arakuna leaving out 🤓