Chapter 2

Sebastian

After a few days of testing out what his new demon butler can do, Sebastian found that Ciel was extremely talented at business management and playing games that didn't involve sports. And it turned out that demons can leap through high buildings after all. As for managing himself and housework however, it wasn't Ciel's strongest suit. It might not even be a suit he owned.

"So, how old are you exactly?" Sebastian asked Ciel as they played chess in his study.

"A few hundred years... in human age." Moving his piece, "checkmate."

Sebastian had been trying to find out more about Ciel. The more he found out about him, the more interested he got in the butler. What more was that they had a few similarities and one of that was their hatred for losing. The two have been playing games for days, one wanting to have more wins than the other. Ciel had 10 whilst he had 11.

"Is that so?" Keeping a stoic face on as he moved his king to safety, "for someone your age, you seem to be unable to do normal things. You cannot even tie your own laces." Poking on the demon's weaknesses, trying to see if it would distract him.

Ciel

Ciel growled. How dare this human before him act so high and mighty when he was just human, "well, excuse me for being of noble upbringing. I have servants to take care of all my needs. This is my first contract."

His master hummed, waiting for him to make his move, "is that so?"Looking as though everything suddenly made sense. "Then why did you suddenly decide to create a contract now?"

He moved his queen to follow Sebastian's king, "checkmate. If I had known I was going to be quizzed, I would've studied." Sarcastically answering Sebastian's question at first before saying, "I needed a change, do you have something against that?"

"For a butler, you sure can talk back to your master," Sebastian took Ciel's queen and pressed it against his lips before biting on its tip. Ciel didn't know why but this made him blush, "it seems that I'll have to train you. Intensively."

* * *

After finding out that he was good with academics and business management, Ciel noticed that the paperworks were slowly being forced to him until he had to do them all. And what was his master doing? Absolutely nothing except annoying him.

"Why am I doing this?" Finally snapping as Sebastian flew paper planes which were all aimed at the demon's head. "Aren't I your butler? If I wanted paperwork, I'd have stayed back home."

This didn't seem to faze Sebastian, "you complain a lot for a demon under a contract. You wouldn't be doing paperwork if you were able to act as a proper butler," continuing to fly paper planes at Ciel.

He grunted. True, he knew nothing about housework or about being a butler, but this man before him was plain evil. A demon amongst demons, "still... if you work me any harder, I'll have to ask for your soul," trying to scare his annoying master off.

Ciel expected for Sebastian to be surprised, but instead, his master chuckled, "I don't mind," Sebastian answered, "so long as you work harder in pleasing your master."

This turned the demon red from embarrassment and anger. How could this human look so composed while saying such words.

Sebastian

Now the earl was quite surprised to see his butler act so cutely. Amusing. "What's with that look? Like I said, I do not mind. Why are you, acting so oddly?"

The butler seemed to try to back away from him despite the tough act he was trying to put on, "I'll have to mark you since giving me your soul means that the contract is official."

"Oh, so now you're embarrassed because you don't know how to do that?"

Ciel growled at him, "of course, I do. That's the most basic information a demon must know," pausing the demon rubbed the back of his neck, "I'll have to contact my servants since they'll have to become part of this as well. It's not that they'll say no, but they'll definitely ask to stay even though they're busy. This will be troublesome."

Sebastian mused, his lips slightly pursed.

Ciel.

Irked, he clicked his tongue, "what?" A demanding tone leaving his mouth. A terrible decision.

 "I didn't know that even you could be considerate," before Ciel could even react, his master had went over to pinch his butler's cheeks. A sadistic smile on his face, "and what's with that way of answering your master? Can't you act cute for once?"

He could feel a strong, looming force behind his master making him unable to escape the earl's clutches, "wh-what's with you, there's no way I'm going to act cute! I'm a man for blazes sake." He argued.

Sebastian then leant in and pulled Ciel's head closer. Too close for his comfort, "I see. I see. Then I guess you really do need training which I will personally administer. We'll see whether this deviant nature of yours will continue afterwards."

Ciel could feel the blood drain from his face. Drat.

_______

I really don't know if I'm making sense Dx. Should I continue to use third person? Or should I go back to first? I am so confused....  But I hope you're enjoying Ciel's pain so far.