"Are you sure? Your speech was a bit slurred last night." He says and I cringe. I groan as my face hits my hands and he laughs. "It wasn't that bad, I promise."

Harry places a shot in front of me as he holds his in the air.

"To tonight." He lifts his eyebrows and brings the shot forward, gesturing for me to do the same. I sigh and touch my glass to his. The dark liquid eases down my throat, instantly warming my insides. It takes me a second to recover from the shot, and when I do, I look over to see Harry smiling at me.

"What?" I ask, curiously. He continues to smile as he shakes his head.

"Nothing. On to the next one." He places money on the counter and stands up, holding his hand out for me.

Our night goes on as we stop in a number of bars, finding something wrong with each one, having a shot and then moving on to the next. Before I know it, we're both pretty drunk, trying to keep each other balanced as we stumble down the street. I find myself laughing and enjoying my time with him more than I do with pretty much anyone else. I haven't even known him for a week and I already don't want to know what life would be like without him. Is that bad? Probably, but at this point I've lost all ability to care about what the negative side of my mind has to say.

The night somehow escapes us and we quickly reach the final bar, both of us deciding to give up completely if this last one isn't good enough. When we walk in, the loud music fills our ears and we both look at each other and smile, knowing that it's beyond perfect.

The inside has concrete floors, steel beams scattered around and multiple bars that slowly change colors. A few tables are randomly placed around the room, but what catches my attention immediately is the dance floor. A dj is placed on a stage in the far right corner, nodding his head to the music as he messes with his computer. Multiple people cover the floor, bodies grinding on each other to the beat of the music. I don't realize how long I'm standing there watching everyone until I feel Harry tug on my hand to get me to the closest bar.

"Last one." He says as he places the shot glass in front of me. We take the shot and I turn back around, looking at the crowd once again. A pair of hands wrap themselves around my waist as Harry leans into my ear. "You want to go out there, don't you?" He asks and I turn my head to look at him. Once I give him a small nod, his fingers weave through mine as he leads me onto the dance floor.

We get onto the floor and Harry spins around to face me, bringing his hands to my waist again so he can pull me close. My eyes stay glued to his as our hips move to the music. My breathing increases, partly because of the dancing, but mostly because of how close he is to me. My drunken confidence kicks into gear as I turn around, backing myself up into his hips and leaning my head back on his chest. My eyes close as his hands intertwine with mine and the music completely takes control. We stay on the dance floor all night, moving together to the beat of the music until it suddenly stops, indicating that our fun is over.

I turn back around to Harry and look up at him. He places his hands on my cheeks as he leans down to gently kiss my forehead.

"Let's get you home." Harry says and I frown. He laughs as he grabs my hand once again and we make the journey back to my apartment.

"I'm glad we did this today." I say, breaking the silence between us as we walk.

"Me too." He says as he squeezes my hand. A giggle escapes my mouth before I have time to stop it.

"What's so funny?" He asks and I giggle louder.

"I'm drunk." I say. I don't know why my drunken state is so funny, but I'm clearly amused. Harry laughs and stops walking, leaning in to kiss the top of my head.

"You're adorable." He says with a smile. I stare at him for a moment, admiring his perfect eyes and perfect lips when he slowly leans in closer. My heartrate starts to pick up when his lips are just about to touch mine. I close my eyes, ready to fully embrace the moment when, out of nowhere, rain starts rapidly falling from the sky. I let out a scream and start running towards my apartment. Harry follows behind me, laughing just as loud as I am. We reach my apartment building and I sprint up the stairs, quickly unlocking the door to get inside. Harry follows and I slam the door shut before trying to catch my breath between laughs. He shakes his head, trying to get the rain out of his hair while I twist mine in my hands, trying to do the same.

"Well, that was fun." I say with a chuckle. Harry smiles as he takes a step closer to me.

"Never a dull moment with you, is there?" He asks, wrapping his arms around my waist. Instead of looking up at him, waiting for him to kiss me, I wrap my arms around his waist and lean into his chest. He rests his chin on my head and lets out a deep sigh. "I think it's time for me to go."

I quickly pull away from our embrace and look at him with my eyes wide, then look back out at the rain.

"No way. I know what I said about you being in my apartment, but there's no way you're going back out there until the rain stops." I demand. He laughs and shakes his head.

"Emma, it's not--"

"Nope. I don't want to hear it. Let's go." I grab his hand and pull him towards the stairs. As we're walking, I try my best to hide the smile that's working its way onto my lips. Thankfully, the weather was on my side tonight, so I didn't have to think of another excuse to make him stay.

We get to my door and as I dig for my keys, I look over at him.

"I'll keep my hands to myself. Promise." I smirk. The door opens and we both go inside.

Before I have a chance to say anything else, Harry's hands are at my waist as he pushes me against the door, making it slam shut while he crashes his lips onto mine.

---------------------

Hope you like it :)

I can't believe how many votes this story has gotten in such a short amount of time!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :)

You all have been so nice and supportive and I can't tell you how much it means to me. Thank you for being so lovely. xx