Chapter 18 Day Two/ Three

Start from the beginning

"You too." She hugged me back. 

Jaiden: 

I ran through the forest following that familiar scent and pounced taking him to the ground. He rolled, but I stayed on him pinning him to the ground. I growled warning him to stay put. He shifted back into his human forum and it felt awkward being on top of my naked little brother. I got off him and shifted back into my human forum, walking over to him I punched him in his chest.  

"What the hell Jaiden." He rubbed his chest.    

"I thought you were guarding the house?" 

"I was, but than I got hungry and went to the pack house to get something to eat. I figured you were there Ebony was safe." 

"You thought wrong, you ass hole. I young wolf female came onto the property and saw Ebony." 

"J, man i'm sorry." 

"This is the shit i'm talking about Reid. If we couldn't keep her fried from finding her how are we suppose to protect them from others." I yelled, because of his stupid ass I could have lost my family today.

"This was all my fault, but a whole pack would protect their Luna." 

"I'm not taking that chance again." I started walking back to the house remembering I had left them alone unguarded again. 

"Your right okay." Reid shouted following behind me. We kept waking until the house came into view, I opened the outside cabinet and grabbed a pair of basket ball shorts and tossed a pair to Reid. We made our way inside and saw the ladies sitting at the kitchen table eating sandwiches. I walked towards Ebony and took an set next to her, I really wanted to kiss her, but we had to keep up our story. So instead i placed a hand on her thigh under the table and when she placed her hand on top of mines I smiled at the sparks that passed between us. 

"Hi Janae." Reid sat down next to Ebony's friend. 

She smiled at him. "Hi Reid." 

I watched as they smiled at each other like they were still in junior high.

"How's it been going Janae?" Reid was giving her is full attention, they were flirting with each other.

"I'm good, how are you?" She pulled her towel tighter. 

"My day has gotten better." Reid smiled at her and I wanted to gag. 

"How about you two go for a run." I suggested wanting to get them out of my house. Janae looked over at Ebony and she shocked her head yes, telling her friend it was okay to go. They both got up and left finally leaving me alone with my mate. 

Ebony got up and placed the plates in the sink and I followed behind her wrapping my arms around her waist. I nuzzled my nose in here neck in haling her sweet scent. "You smell so good." She turned him my arms and wrapped her arms around my neck. "So what did you tell Janae about your pregnancy?" I wanted to know what story she gave so I could tell the same one. 

"I told her that I was pregnant by MySean." I unwrapped her arms from around my neck. the sound of his name pissed me off. I don't like the thought of her and him and for her to say his name meant she was still thinking about him.

"Do you wish it was his?" Do you wish he was your mate?" 

"Jaiden." She tried to touch me but I moved away from her. 

"Just answer the question Ebony." 

"Yes, Okay yes sometimes I wish he was." 

"I'm sorry you got stuck with me." I left the kitchen to go take a shower. 

Ebony came into the bathroom as I stripped out of my shorts and turned on the water. "I never loved him Jaiden, we never did anything other than kiss and even than I could only think of you. "With him things were safe and I got a chance to be a normal person. I only said that because all of this scares me. I love you, but It also hurts to wake up every morning knowing that I only have days left with you." She was crying and I felt like shit knowing I made her cry. I asked the question and I shouldn't have gotten mad at her response. 

"Baby, I'm sorry I just don't like hearing that mans name." I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead. 

"Your naked." She laughed in my arms. 

"You should get naked to." I pulled her shirt over her head. 

Day Three

Ebony: 

"Shut up my ankles are not swollen.: I tossed popcorn at Reid as we sat in the living room watching a movie. I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt a pain in my chest, 

"Are you okay?" Reid set up and moved closer to me. 

"Yes, it'll pass. So tell me about you and Janae." 

"It's nothing really, we had a thing in school and than I found Sienna and she found Ali and we went our separate ways."

"And now the gods have given you too another chance." I smiled at the thought of them happy together.

"Were not going to rush anything."

I tried to eat another handful of popcorn and felt another pain in my chest, I clinched my shirt, this was getting annoying. "Ow, oh moon Goddess this hurts." I cried out. 

"Ebony, your in pain." Reid picked up the bowl and moved it over to the coffee table. "We need to get some help." 

"No, cause than my father will know I'm here." It was hurting to breath. 

"So i'm suppose to let you die? I'm getting help." 

"Reid please don't. Just call Jaiden." 

"I have been trying he's blocking me out." I heard a knock at the door and Reid got up. "I'm sorry Ebony." He said Opening the door. I froze as I looked at my father. 

                                             ******Please vote and Comment******

All Rights Reserved By: MrsCassey  

COPYRIGHT(c)  MrsCassey