14"

In the meantime, the past two weeks, relationships have been getting better and better. All the five guys are getting along rather perfectly.

Carter and Matthew have subsided their differences and are getting along happily, ignoring the fact that one has feelings and the other doesn't.

Taylor and Shawn treat their relationship as whatever. Both of them freely go on their way as if they aren't together but they are still labeled as boyfriends. Both still have feelings but the PDA seems as if it's all gone from here.

As for Shawn and Matthew, they've been sneaking around even possibly four times a week. Ninety percent of intimacy.

The only person aware of why things are the way they have been is Sammy. He's aware of everything but has not spilled a word to anybody because he's to afraid to admit and have his friends suffer the consequences.

â€Â¢Ã¢Â€Â¢Ã¢Â€Â¢Ã¢Â€Â¢

"One day they're going to find out. Mhmm, don't you think? But I really don't care." I moaned while thrusting into Shawn to finish off my climax. "Ye-yess... Matt. I, kn-now." Shawn tugged my the bedsheets as his back arched with his face down, ass up.

I pulled out and rested aside him in his bedroom. This was different for a change. We've always been at Shawn's house but I appreciate the difference.

The phone was ringing against the coffee table. "Oh it's Taylor! He's coming here soon! With Sammy. Oh my gosh!" Shawn said as he wrapped himself with the bedsheets.

"Matt! Look at these marks. No!" Shawn screamed. There was a knock at the door. I ran to Shawn's window and noticed the three guys awaiting for the door to open.

"UhMm... I'll get the door. You get ready!" I pulled on basketball shorts and a hoodie to cover up the scratch marks on my back." I said as I hurriedly gathered socks to get the door.

When I got there I opened the door and greeted them in. "Hey guys Shawn and I just finished our project. Want to hang in the living room or?" I asked.

"Ah I know the route to Shawn's room. Wanna come guys?" Taylor asked as he started walking up. "I'll go say what's up then come back down. Unless you two wanna be alone?" Carter smirked. Taylor allowed the both of them up.

Sammy went toward me and pushed my chest so hard to the point that I lost my balance and slipped to the couch.

"I know what you and Shawn really did!" He yelled at me. "I know all of it! Fuck you dude!" Sammy kept pushing me.

"Why do you care?!" I yelled at him getting up, wanting to punch him but go against it.

"I LIKE CARTER. He's a good guy but here you are sleeping with someone taken and not giving some innocent guy a chance! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW. Taylor never even had sex with Shawn! How do you feel knowing you're sneaking around with your best friend's boyfriend! How do you feel knowing your best friend likes you but he has to sit here knowing you like somebody else, but he doesn't know who you like!"

There were small steps going down the stairs. "Is that true?" Carter sighed. "Yeah.. is it?" Taylor demanded.

I felt betrayed, myself. I let myself down and I felt terrible with full regret. "I'm.. Shawn would you care to explain." I looked at him and crossed my arms.

"Fuck..." Shawn sighed while walking down the stairs slowly. "I never liked Matt! He just wanted to, I just... oh. I used him for sex. And... so I can be ready for Taylor when we do have it soon." Shawn smiled innocently to Taylor.

"Yeah. That's what happened." I said monotonous even though what he said was not true whatsoever.

I went toward Sammy and whispered in his ear. "See. You don't know." I backed away and smirked.

"Now. I have one question, alright." I smiled heading toward Carter who was leaning against the rails. "Carter, would you like to go on a date with me?

He looked at me blankly. "You really want to give me a chance? Uh, yes. I would love to." He said amused and surprised like I'm joking around with him.

To be honest, I don't know, it seems right to give him this chance but I really don't know if the feelings are there I just want to make Shawn upset for keeping his reputation look good but screwed me over.

I feel like Shawn's lying, then again he could be telling the truth but that was so manipulative of him.

I held Carter in my arms and it felt complete. This was a better hug than usual, I looked up to see Taylor's arms over Shawn, happily smiling while Shawn had a plastered straight face. Carter was shaking me around as we spun and I saw Sammy have a trying hard to type of smile.

I let go of Carter and took Sammy to the kitchen. "Did you mean what you said?" I sighed. "No. I liked Carter but then I saw the way he looked at you during school and the parties. It faded. I stated liking Taylor but he had that look for Shawn. It made me realize that I'm better off single because I don't melt for anybody."

"Good to know." I smiled and shook his hand.

"MATTHEW IS FINALLY MINE! MATTHEW IS FINALLY MINE!" Carter danced as he spun holding hands with Taylor. I smiled fully hearted admiring the look.

Shawn walked toward me and I pretend not to notice. "Sit with me?" He asked as he guided me to the couch. I rolled my eyes, and followed him still looking at Carter who was being a fool while Taylor recorded. They were just making weird videos.

"So, about what I said earlier. Not true." Shawn sighed. "Shut up." I huffed crossing my arm. "Shut up? What... no. Come on. What did I do wrong. I was saving, us." Shawn sighed. "You used me."

"What, you used me. Experimenting for your sexuality. Shut up Matthew." I laughed at how we've been saying shut up so much.

"It was just an act okay!" Shawn yelled loud for enough of the guys to turn their heads. Once he noticed the looked up he spoke, "Ah. I'll just finish the script alone!"

"What was that all about?" Carter giggled.

"Salty that I'm too lazy to work. I thought we were done."

[ oct 25 ]