Chapter Thirty-Three

Start from the beginning

*Aleks' Pov*

I sat in the kitchen with the others. The Harmomix and there possey were still in the back house getting ready for Clubbing.

"Your actually allowing them to go out clubbing before their 22?" I ask Ian and Adam.

"Its their first time, they'll see its a bad idea before midnight" Adam says.

Demi, Taylor, Cherr, Selena, and Katy walk in. "Presenting Beena Jacobs, the Harmonix DJ" They say in sync.

Beena walks in with a skin tight dress, black high heels, and a black clutch.

"Whoa" I hear Tyler whisper.

"Skyler Jacobs, the songwriter"

She walks in wearing a blue knee high dress, white high heels, and a budder(Gold) clutch.

"Dee Daghleberg, the singer"

Dee walks in wearing a pink and black dress that was short in the front and long in the back, black high heels, and a black clutch.

"Last but not least, Wolfy Daghleberg *Fake cough* Ellis. The one who basically started there career"

Wolfy walks in wearing a purple and black dress that was like Dees, black strappy heels, and a purple clutch.

"Wow.." I whisper. Luckily Quinn didn't hear me.

"Wheres the others?" Mitch asks, earning a glare from his girl Jessica.

"They're still getting ready" Wolfs says. She looked beautiful, just like 8 years ago on our first date. Oh how I miss calling her mine.

Dee gives me a look. Are you reading my mind? She nods.

Mind Message from Dee:
Well I was trying to read Ty's but some how started reading yours

Mind Message to Dee:
You cannot tell anyone

Mind message from Dee:
Why dont you just ask her out again?

Mind Message to Dee:
I cant, I have Quinn

She shakes her head in disappointment. She looks at Beena, a moment later, Beena head perks up in shock.

"HE STILL LIKES HER!?!" Beena screams. We all look at her.

"Who?" Skye asks. Beena covers her mouth.

"I cant say" She replies. Dani, Riley and Elodie come running in all in dresses and high heels.

"HE LIKES HER STILL!?!" They ask in unison.

"Who likes who!?" Wolfy asks.

"Nothing" Dani say.

A few minutes of silence. "SAY WHAT!?!!" Maddie and Alesa yell.

"Is everyone just finding out this?" Dee asks.

"We should get going, we don't have all night" Taylor says.

The girls all walk out. I sigh. Our girlfriends walk out to watch Netflix.

"You still like her, like her?" Alesa asks.

"Yes, Dee promised not to tell" I say.

"Technically she didn't" Ty says.

"What?" I ask.

"I heard your convo with her" he replies.

"Ooohhh" I say.

~~~Later dat night~~~

We were all getting a bit nervous. It was 1:30 am now, and the girls weren't home yet. I hear a door open and high heels clicking.

I see A drunk Dani walk in. She stumbles and sits next to Mitch.

"Dani?" Mitch asks.

"Shhhhhh... I'm. In. Pain" she says rubbing her temples.

"Wheres the others?" Adam asks.

"There in the limo still" She says.

"How drunk are you?" Mitch asks.

"On a scale of 1 to 10, I'm 5" She replies.

"The other girls?" I ask.

"Dee is 4, Skye is 5, Beena is 5, Elodie is 7, Riley is 7, and Wolfy is a 8" She says.

"8?" I ask.

"She took 5 rounds of shots, and 2 margaritas" Dee says walking in holding her heels.

"What about, Riley?" Jerome asks.

Riley walks in with the help of Skye and Beena. Elodie stumbles in behind.

"Where's Wolfy?" Alesa asks.

"She fell asleep in the car" Skye says.

"I'll go get her" I say. I walk into the driveway and see Wolfy asleep in the back seat of the limo.

I pick her up bridal style. "Hmm?" she opens her eyes a little.

"Hey" I say.

"My head is pounding" she says.

"Just sleep" I say. She rests her head on my shoulder. She starts.to mumble in her sleep.

I walk past the kitchen to the back house. Quinn watches as I carry Wolfy past.

I lay wolfs down on her bed. I start to walk out when she grabs my wrist.

"I love ya, Aleks" She says.

I smile. I couldn't tell if she was awake or asleep. "I love you too, Wolfs"

_______________________

Its there! My third chapter to my ABTC series. I wonder if Angelina has seen this yet. If so, HI ANGELINA!!!

See ya wolf army. <3