Chapter 1: Saying goodbye

I Hugged Tyler, Brendon, Lucille, Wyatt, and Breanna one last time I cried and said "If I decide to Move there I will call you Guys and Tell you My dad Wants me to Bond with Isabella" Tyler Laughed "Which will not Happen she's such a Freak Trystan and you know that" "I know but ya never know Tyler!" "Still Call us Everyday" "Okay" I hugged them and Went and got on my Plane they were Watching out the Window for the First time in Forever Our group is split up I hate this Feeling soon enough the Plane Took off and everyone got smaller and smaller I drifted off to sleep /later/ I heard "Mam wake up we Just landed" I seen the Flight attendant I nodded and Got up I stretched and I grabbed my Carry on and walked off I ran to the Baggage claim and grabbed my Two Big Suitcases I went and looked for Charlie and Bella I seen a sheriff Holding a Sign that said 'Trystan Dwyer' on it I went over "Hello" "Hello you must be Trystan" "that I am you must be Charlie" "yep that's me" "where's Isabella?" "at the Cullen's I'll be Driving you there Since She is Married and Living there" "Okay" I smiled and we left we then Pulled up to a Large House made of Fucking glass I got out and a Family came out they were all Beautiful then I seen Her Out of all of them My Stepsister was the most Obvious Isabella Swan was Standing beside a Man with bronze hair and Golden Eyes and Her eyes were Golden As Well She Had a Child in front of her who had Brown Eyes and Bronze Hair she looked like Bella I said "Charlie whos these People" "They can explain But meet your Step Niece Renesmee Carlie Cullen" I nodded and Bella came up "Nice to see you again Trystan its been 3 Years huh" "Yeah It has nice to see you too Bella" we hugged she was Ice Cold Vampire haha The Boy Looked at Me Shocked I Smiled at Him and Charlie soon Left the boy glared at me "how do u know we are Vampires" I was Shocked at His Voice Bella yelled "Edward! stop it" "She knows were Vampires" I smirked "Because Edward I am Friends With Vampires And Wolves So Um Yeah Don't Test me" "Oh yeah Who" I smiled "The Vampires Are named Elena Gilbert, Damon Salvatore, Stefan Salvatore, Matt Donavan, And Caroline Forbes, The wolf I am Friends with is Named Tyler Lockwood, I am Also friends with a Witch named Bonnie Bennett, and I am Friends with a Vampire HUNTER named Jeremy Gilbert Elena's brother I also Know more Vampires but that's It" He got confused "How do you know all of this" "Edward I lived in Mystic Falls, Virginia way Before this Shit Before Bella Knew about them When she Told me all this stuff I was scared because she was in danger"